Recent content by Alias08

1. Alias08

Plush DH shuttles at Long Gully

Thanks to Ben and Co. Awesome day today to everyone concerned.....My 42yo bones are aching in protest, but you can't wipe the smile off my face! Great day, excellent turn around time for the shuttles, and FINALLY, someone who provides some food for riders, and great food at that! Looking...
  2. Alias08

Long Gully CLOSED!

Some memories from last Thursday (5/2) evening For those of you who were lucky enough to have been riding at Long Gully last Thursday evening, here's a handfull of snaps to remember the good times...........
  3. Alias08

Canberra UCI- not so famous aussies

Pic from Stromlo Hi Alex, I think this is of you.....#66 in Kona gear. I was working on the weekend, photographing CORC Staff, but managed to snap a few of the riders as well. Happy Racing !
  4. Alias08

NISSAN UCI MTB World Cup - Mixed Bag

Thought I'd throw my hat into the ring too......I had the chance to be working for CORC World Events on weekend as a Staff photographer, I'd like to know what you guys think of a few of my efforts.....
  5. Alias08

Park/street ride this sunday

Where's Box Hill Skate Park? I've just had a look in the Melways, and cannot find a listing for a skate park in Box Hill. Can someone let me know what road it's on and where it is please?