Recent content by allstar

1. allstar

TAS Cross country/Enduro Bike Wanted!

Item: Medium/Large Cross Country/Enduro Bike Location: Tasmania Price range/Willing to Pay: $1500 Extra Info: After a half decent entry level bike for a mate, he's around the 6ft mark and willing to pay around $1500. Ocfourse the cheaper the better, so show me what you've got!
  2. allstar

VIC Sold - Please remove

Would you post to Tassie? if so how much? *PM'd*
  3. allstar

VIC Sold - Please remove

Still have the bike?
  4. allstar

Does Anyone Still Want Old DH Bikes?

those shivers look beast! Dh Comp's are damn awesome Dh bikes, I had one new and raced it heaps, apart from the odd linkage needing replacing it was a really fast, reliable bike. you'd have no problems selling that.
  5. allstar

*Sold*

Item: fox float 32 and i cant really tell you anything else about them Location: hobart but will post Item Condition: lowers good, stanchions in good nick, they do need fixing tho. Reason for selling: dont need them anymore Price and price conditions: $120 posted? Extra Info: I had these...
  6. allstar

*sold*

sold pending
  7. allstar

*sold*

thanks for that... it is fun tho, you should buy it
  8. allstar

DH 2006 Giant DH COMP

I had a DH comp back in 2006... heres what it looked like back then look familiar :p I got that bike brand new, I raced it at every event going for 2yrs & Hucked it for 3 until I got a pretty bad injury and sold it... needed to regularly check the rear linkage bolt tensions but other than...
  9. allstar

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

a whole gearbox out of an e28 (which fits the m30 and fits in the e30 trans tunnel) is only $500 and a bell housing adapter would have to be custom made = $$$$ basically m30,m10 share the same bell housing m20,m50,m52,s50,s52,m42 share the same bell housing (theres more thats just the...
  10. allstar

umm not a huge amount of work to fit the bigger 3.5lt in. Can use stock e34 engine mounts, modified tranny mount and the wiring loom is pretty much a plug and play affair... just need to lengthen afew wires here and there to account for the longer motor, you cant run a mechanical fan either just...
  11. allstar

NSW Sold

... what sort of new frame are you looking for?
  12. allstar

yah e28 535 with a re-built motor... interior isn't much chop but the exterior is sweet. I only bought it for the engine which is going into the e30 as soon as i have time to get around to it :p
  13. allstar

hahahahahahahahahaha... classic http://www.enkei.com/pf01ss.shtml http://www.enkei.com/raijin.shtml
  14. allstar

The Photo Snob Thread

heres mine... I call it self awareness :p