Recent content by alpasue

1. A

RedAss Downhill ACT/NSW State Series and Championships 2014

The best coffee and food in Thredbo ! Too all the racers coming to Thredbo this weekend make the effort to walk over the bridge and up the stairs to the new cafe in the centre of town called "CENTRAL ROAD" .It has the best coffee and amazing food !
  2. A

Fastest Thredbo track ever ?

Sorry johnny i can hardly remember my password let alone how to put up a facebook video, track has had lots of little upgrades throughout and with the three race line shortcuts its all adding up ! I would say that all riders are pretty happy with the track and weather in Thredbo this weekend !
  3. A

Fastest Thredbo track ever ?

So troy brosnan posted a video of himself today doing a 5.07 , not from the top maybe 30 seconds down the fire road, and he got held up a little, so in qualifying tommorow he and all other pinners should be in the 4.50's or even less ? I can remember Rennie, Cory, Rando, Graves years ago getting...
  4. A

To hot in Adelaide to race ?

Why is it a rip off ? Preparing track, bunting track, organizing staff/volunteers, timing, prizes, medical, the list goes on and on to organize a race as you must well know Dozer ! The commitment is made well before entry numbers are confirmed , so $170 is the price that is set before race...
  5. A

Some good points.Big can of worms.
  6. A

7. A

Great info from most...dozer get over it, it costs that much,its in Adelaide,go and enjoy or don't.
  8. A

Yes that's what I was getting at, I thought in previous years if it was a total fire ban or over a certain temp its no entry/racing. Lots of people travelling big distances so it would be good to find out some facts on this asap.
  9. A

Will round 1 of the national series go ahead if its going to be 43 degrees next Friday at Eagle park ???
  10. A

Thredbo mtb festival

Prize money Mate you think $2500 for the winner is bad ? Show me another race in the world with that, maybe 10/15 entrants, not bad odds !
  11. A

Thredbo mtb festival

Kiwis Dont think Blenkinslop or Brook mcdonald would have to ! Love to see those to show up and take on the Aussies !
  12. A

Thredbo mtb festival

Kiwis Maybe kiwis will come over for $5000 first place !
  13. A

Thredbo mtb festival

This is going to be huge, $20,000 prize money ! I wonder who will turn up ? Check out Thredbo webpage/events !
  14. A

Thredbo - all you need to know

Thredbo mtb festival Wow $20,000 in cash ? This is going to be Australias biggest prize purse ! Who do you think will show up ?
  15. A

Tasmania to host World cup !

Yep thats what im hearing !