1. americo dias

Sold Fox 34 Rythm 150mm

Sold
  2. americo dias

Sold Fox 34 Rythm 150mm

New decals fitted.
  3. americo dias

Can America be fixed?

In order to be fixed they would have to get past their wild west mentality where everyone is out to get you and nothing short of a bazooka will suffice for home defense. Unfortunately they have their rights that come from their constitution and its amendments. So that means that any lunatic can...
  4. americo dias

Sold Fox 34 Rythm 150mm

Item: Fox 34 Rythm 150mm Location: Tarneit, VIC Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Upgraded Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: 2018 Rhythm Series 34 FLOAT 27.5 150 GRIP Part number: 910-18-158 Description: 2018, 34, A, FLOAT, 27.5in, Rhythm, 150, Grip Sweep-Adj, Matte Blk, YS...
  5. americo dias

Runt/SD Components VS Coil

You wouldn't win anyway lol
  6. americo dias

A new bike would only make me faster and I don't need to be faster. In fact, I always get to the stacks before everyone else :p
  7. americo dias

Again thank you all for your responses. After a couple of visits to the vorsprung website I have purchased one of their systems with the 55lbs spring. I'm about 100kg with gear so that's a good middle of the road starting point.
  8. americo dias

So the answer is coil of the vorsprung variety. Thanks for sharing your experiences.
  9. americo dias

@beeb Let mew rephrase: I have a passing acquaintance
  10. americo dias

Hi everyone, I have recently purchased a new to me fork from one of the members here. I had been looking at the runt for my fox 34 and in the spirit of consistency am now looking at it for the Lyrik. Both those options are out of stock from DSD. I have a friend and fellow member who got in my...
  11. americo dias

NSW Fox 36 27.5 170mm SOLD

Hi, is it still available? If so, how much would it cost to send to VIC postcode 3029?
  12. americo dias

Felt Double Drive

Hey, Any idea as to what bearings fit the Felt Double Drive? I purchased a Felt Chasm and the wheels are not turning smooth.
  13. americo dias

2018 Giant Trance 2 with RS Super Deluxe RCT

Yes, I have read on other sites of people that fitted the 55mm stroke shocks on trances and had no issues, so I don't foresee any issues there. My "concern" is more to do with the tune difference.
  14. americo dias

The dps is a trunnion mount 185 eye to eye with a 52.5mm stroke The RS is a trunnion mount 185 eye to eye with a 55mm stroke
  15. americo dias

Hi, I need to access the brain bank! I have found a decent deal on one of these 2019 shocks but it's off an Evil Offering which I believe is LC/LR tuned. The current Fox Perf DPS fitted is a MC/MR tune. I believe one of the previous Trance models was fitted with the RS super deluxe RCT, does...