Recent content by amy.tina.nsr

1. A

QLD WTB: DH Complete Bike or Frame w/Rear Shock

Item: Looking for either a full setup dh bike orrr shoot me frames with rear shocks too. looking for something that gives a minimum of 6 inches of travel and nothing pre 2008 either Location: Brisbane, QLD Price Range/Willing to Pay: as little as possible haha... just shoot me offers Extra...
  2. A

QLD PLEASE DELETE - STRIPPED FRAME ONLY FOR SALE ~~~~~ 2009 Norco A-Line Park Edition

my aline :) free bump it's a good bike, hasn't had a hard life being ridden by me get keen guys ;)
  3. A

V10 carbon!!!

agreed. this bike is a beast... [the sexy kind]
  4. A

DH Big Warm THANK YOU! To ForTheRiders Annerly for making my 09 Norco Team DH so amazing

FTR ftw. it was a long day but totally worth it the guys at ftr are the best they have an amazing team over there the bike looks awesome and runs amazingly, i'm impressed :) can't wait to see it in action at beerburrum in a couple weeks time ;)
  5. A

QLD Norco Team DH 2009 SOLD

bump :) to the topppp
  6. A

QLD Sold

bump :) to the topppp
  7. A

My Fluid LT1 and 09 Norco Manik

sick bikes (YY) whoever edited your pics of your fluid.. it looks pretty cool LOTA TRAIL BUILDING! DO IT PEOPLE
  8. A

Freeride spots around brisbane?

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?198753-trail-building-in-lota-tingalpa-creek-QLD-anyone-interested&p=2108009&highlight=#post2108009 ^read that, wanna help out?^
  9. A

The Rim Thread.

random question... does anyone know where you can get the grey camo sun ringle rims in brisbane? ...anyone know how much? - message me
  10. A

What are you listening to NOW?

runaway - linkin park while trail planning (: yeww
  11. A

try albany creek... its supposed to be some dh stuff but apparently theres alot of freeride stuff there
  12. A

Worlds Ugliest Bike

apparently, yeah ok so because of all those reasons its... ahem.."simpler" but i wouldnt ride that for cash haha :| fail, why would you even.
  13. A

Worlds Ugliest Bike

that is the most messed up bike i've ever seen... how is that simpler?? it doesnt look like it'd take alot to destroy it either :D is that actually like on the market for sale? :|
  14. A

anything easy to get to by train? pretty sure theres nothing like that wynnum/manly tho haha