Recent content by and1

1. and1

Check out our band :)

Awful, just plain awful.
  2. and1

Finally a solution to the original 'cliffhanger' ending has been found.

Why on earth would you buy an 18" sub woofer, the rebound is going to be so slow anything you listen to that has any decent BPM is going to sound awful. Buy two high quality 12 inch subs instead.
  3. and1

iphone help

If you jailbreak your iphone you can install a sideways sms app as well as an old school number keypad to replace the old one, however given its touch screen chances are its going to be a lot slower. It doesnt cost anything to join a wifi network either, you only pay for downloads on 3G. Maybe...
  4. and1

Help me with my hangover

Eat a whole watermelon. Works everytime
  5. and1

The Minimal Thread.

All that stuff you posted sounds a lot more like minimal than anything else. Go onto beatport and check out some stuff on there, probably the biggest minimal collection out there.
  6. and1

NSW SOLD - Ironhorse Yakuza Kumicho **Ridden Twice**

Bike is now sold
  7. and1

Apologies about the confusion - it is a Red 17" frame which makes it the 2005 model, not the 2006 model. Bike is also going to be sold on Sunday pending inspection by the buyer. I will still try and take some pics tonight incase the sale falls through but from memory speclist is as follows...
  8. and1

Item: Ironhorse Yakuza Kumicho Location: North Shore, Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Almost brand new, ridden twice on the street. Reason for selling: Not needed and gathering dust Price and price conditions: $1000 or make me an offer Extra Info: Totally stock 2006 Ironhorse Yakuza Kumicho...
  9. and1

random white box in indesign export

The white isnt on a layer with the visibility turned off is it? Sometimes when you export to pdf indesign will export every layer in your stack regardless of if the layer is visible or not.
  10. and1

Sydney drivers... **** you!

I think the moral of the story is South Africans should stay in their little corner of St. Ives
  11. and1

Marzocchi 66VF 160mm 2006 **SOLD**

Will you take $220? If so consider them sold.
  12. and1

Creative Writing Task. MTB Related.

You should probably just go ahead and start again. That was the biggest load of nonsensical crap I have ever read. Setence structure was totally wrong, punctuation and grammar is awful and you used the wrong words in the wrong places. Yes you may like riding but the fact is it is going to give...
  13. and1

Anyone know a bit about flash?

Best thing to do for creating pages if your a beginer is to create each page in a different area of the timeline, and then use the gotoandPlay(); command to jump to each frame label. The better way to do it would be to load in each page into a movie clip when they are called with the...
  14. and1

Anyone know a bit about flash?

Is each page a different html page or is it all within the flash website? If your linking to another html page first give your button an instance name, for example "button1". Then on the actions frame you need to create a function and tell the function what to do when it is being executed...
  15. and1

MOS Clubbers Guide Summer 08

Pretty sure its called "The Best Thing" by Hook n Sling - Tonite Only Remix...