Recent content by Ando78

1. Ando78

bike trailer on ebay

hay guys just found this on ebay looks like a great set up and a good price if only i had the spare $$$$$$$$$ cheers http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170409384378&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
  2. Ando78

Official kentlyn thread

looks good matty i think its your call where to use it!
  3. Ando78

Official kentlyn thread

ye that sounds sweet that pallet had to go im going to new zealand on thursday but hopeing to get out there late next week to do some work on the bottom road gap line im trying to go 4x4ing /camping on the long weekend but if i dont i will let you know cheers
  4. Ando78

Official kentlyn thread

na we going to finish it off soon as we can get down there
  5. Ando78

Official kentlyn thread

that sux ass mate will keep a look out for ya
  6. Ando78

Official kentlyn thread

yep all good calv
  7. Ando78

Official kentlyn thread

hi mate sorry to here about your friend, but i dont think this is anyones fault! the sign was there to stop people hurting themselves as the section of trail ( fairy line) was not finished. when i went down i could see the sign from half way up the hill so if he was looking forward he would...
  8. Ando78

Official kentlyn thread

not again craig allthough we got a shit load done last time see how i go but 630 looking beter at the moment
  9. Ando78

Official kentlyn thread

trying to get marc and my brother out but depends on how big a night thay have befor hand
  10. Ando78

Official kentlyn thread

why not just go to menai we havent got the steep hill like thay have to work with and its only 20 min away then you got the best of both worlds
  11. Ando78

Official kentlyn thread

matty are you still alive its been a ages how you goin hopfully see you next sundy
  12. Ando78

Official kentlyn thread

put them on the new line u made josh
  13. Ando78

Official kentlyn thread

hi craig was out there till 9 got the rest of the line racked and two burms finished then started on a small step up after you cross the water runoff if i get some time i will do some more during the week is there long enough timber lengths we can use to brace the bridge work at the top so...
  14. Ando78

Official kentlyn thread

hi ruthless we locals have been going on about the rubbish for the last 3 yaers but there still seems to be f#*K wits leaving shit behind thanks for your 2cent worth if you ride there would be good 2 meet you and see you helping on some build days cheers
  15. Ando78

Official kentlyn thread

ye sounds good mate you wont me to bring down the barrow to fix up the first burm and make that jump in to a double anyone else keen to come down we need lots of sand bags filled not to keen to use pallets or timber anymore