Recent content by Andrew22

1. Andrew22

Riding around Brisbane this weekend

I could be interested, just need to know the place, i'm happy to go most places, don't have license though. I'll see whats happening on the weekend though. So its a maybe for me.
  2. Andrew22

DH track Brisbane northside

I sent you a pm dude. Tracks looking sweet so far.
  3. Andrew22

The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

Oh, it seems I can't make it...again. Maybe next Friday. How many people usually turn up?
  4. Andrew22

The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

I was gonna head on out tomorrow, but realised too late I already planned things to do, but i'll try my best to get out next Friday though.
  5. Andrew22

stories of bike thefts? theft attempts?

In addition to locking it up, do your helmet up through the spokes behind the forks, its simple, but confusing, over the front they will go. Never happened though.
  6. Andrew22

Banshee Morpine - new photo!

I got a Manik with Marzocchi Drop Off Triples, and I have to say, once worn in a bit, is very sexy, I much prefer it to my mates Norco Tactik (don't even make them anymore). They give you a fair amount of stability, while not giving you the weight of a full suspension bike. Also they are...
  7. Andrew22

Delete

Yeah, i'm up for heading out there, haven't been before, so it should be good.
  8. Andrew22

Do you believe in expiry dates?

Oh god, on camp I had some buritos, looked at the expiry date, and what do you know, 2003 apparently. They looked fine, but I didn't dare.
  9. Andrew22

The world's hardest riddle!

You're a crap riddle, haha. Answer is 8, most likely.
  10. Andrew22

Fav freeride bike of all time

This bike pwns ALL.
  11. Andrew22

labour day ride at nerang

I'm Andrew. And as far as I know, i'll be riding.
  12. Andrew22

Destruction At Whips

I would agree with that. But that little shit should be shot...or something along those lines.
  13. Andrew22

Destruction At Whips

What a f'ing twat, hope he gets what is coming to him. Thats a real shame, should not have happened.
  14. Andrew22

During the week?

Anyone up for some riding during this week? Haven't been riding for a while, so keen to get back on the bike.
  15. Andrew22

Scam Warning! BEWARE

Here is an idea, just to make sure if the person actually has the bike. Ask them to take a photo of the bike with something distintive in the photo, like another bike, or a piece of clothing, something to make the photo original to any other photo out there. I would think that this could work...