1. A

ATTN TO EVERYONE!

Is this what it looked like i found it while i was very bored
  2. A

HSC Year 12 Students

Umm only 2 english and Drama is on monday 1st November
  3. A

HSC Year 12 Students

Just wondering what you all think about the timetable for the HSC exams this year, if you havnt seen it her is the link. http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/manuals/pdf_doc/hsc_advanced_ti metable_04.pdf How do your exams plan out and have you got many breaks during your exams? What...
  4. A

For the Sydney members??

1. Ermington 2. 2 hours 3. 15 - 20 mins 4. 1 hour 5. Drive, depends on parking and location
  5. A

bike frames

Although alot of people were talking about strength, its mailnly warranty Kona has a longer warranty than norco I was one of the people who created the kona stuff vs sas and i ended up getting the sas its a sweet bike and its mainly specs that was the decision popint they both have good names...
  6. A

Farkin.net T-Shirts Soon

OK sorry i am stupid so what is actualy happening where can u buy them
  7. A

Bike Insurance..how many have it?

whats with house and contents does that mean u get the money faster or just its cheaper, BTW does home and contents only cover it when it gets stolen from ur house or what sorry not taking over ur thread bretly
  8. A

My New 04 Norco Sasquatch

Here is a better pic with no reflectors (OLSSON) and just a better pic in general And Daniel Yeah of course ill ride it right who am i learning from lol
  9. A

My New 04 Norco Sasquatch

[/img][/url[url=http://www.farkin.net/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=5137&sid=115888e80d15898325f90d85d30ff986][img] This is my new bike u can tell its new *removing reflectors* but is a swet ride and sooo smooth Any comment or reccomendations feel free
  10. A

Farkinating @ School

yeah i went on Farkin all the time until they banned it and now i go on future edge they don know just delete my history and thell never know
  11. A

we are well into the school term now

School ONLY 263 DAYS TILL ITS ALL OVER and only 198 Days till i am finally legal School subs are ok better teacher (after we drove 3 to insanity *falls to the ground laughing*) im serious but Maths(gen), Eng(stand), Drama, IT (VET) Snr Sci, Religion (1 unit cos we have to) So hopefully...
  12. A

HELMET HELP!!!!

ok so that one on the sixsixone site is an alright one alight chhers Wombat and cheers All ur help has been much appreciated
  13. A

HELMET HELP!!!!

Hey Wombat what you mean by Skate one (you mean one like this http://www.vsportgroup.com/gear/helmets_dirtlidcarbon.html ) i dunno i like the sixsixone Full Comp full face but i dont wanna ride to and from skool in it so i may get like 2 it and one i can ride to skool in WHAT DO PEOPLE...
  14. A

HELMET HELP!!!!

All right now I am looking at getting a new helmet but i dont really wanna get a full face but i have no idea what to get Does anyone reccomend one, if so is there a website to have a look at and a rough price of what you paid for it If u really wanna show us ur helmet pls do so All...
  15. A

mtb lifestyle shirts

Ok Monkeymagic do u rekon your design is coming back again cooool and Bazza yeah i would prob be up for one (maybe more) but post pcs and designs etc so ppl have and idea what they are paying for Anyways good luck t u both and keep us farkiners informed