Recent content by Andy.

1. Andy.

AM 2016 Focus SAM C Pro

Picked this guy up 2 days ago and haven't stopped riding it! Such a fun bike to ride. First thing to change was to a 50mm stem which made the world of difference. Other than that stock as a rock. I have plans to upgrade the wheels and bling it up a bit in due time. Fork: RS Pike RC 160mm...
  2. Andy.

Found

Will do. Drive safe. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. Andy.

Found

Moorey, that would be awesome. Yep, the axle mounted one is what i got. My last resort was to get a 10sp set up if i couldn't find. Looks like I'll take you up on that offer. Thanks for your help Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. Andy.

Found

Item: Shimano 9spd rear mech (small/medium cage) Location: I'm in Bayside (3190) but am happy to organise postage. Condition: don't mind scratches but as long as it shifts well. Price: depends what's out there but definitely cheaper is better. I had bought a saint 9 speed only to...
  5. Andy.

Fox Van 36 - 160mm STANCHIONS

Honestly, the less fancy the better. I'm happy to go something like a talas/float if the price is right though I'm a little limited on funds at the moment is all. Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
  6. Andy.

Fox Van 36 - 160mm STANCHIONS

Item: Fox Van 36 - 160mm stanchions to refurbish my 2011 pair. Location: Melbourne (3190) but happy negotiate shipping costs if interstate or pick up is difficult. Condition: Anything without any major scratches or signs of wear. Price and Conditions: Happy to negotiate a price. Extra...
  7. Andy.

Reign SX - Update!

Updates! Some new updates (p1)!
  8. Andy.

VIC Sold!

Hey Juls. Due to having very little experience with fork internals, I'm not sure what you're actually talking about, but based on the picture, It looks the same. I'll take it to a bike shop tomorrow to look into this. Otherwise I'll delete the add and make a cool discussion about it or...
  9. Andy.

VIC Sold!

These have gone to a good home :)
  10. Andy.

VIC Sold!

Sold! Please delete.
  11. Andy.

VIC Sold!

Bump! 10 Char
  12. Andy.

VIC Sold!

Bump it up!
  13. Andy.

VIC Sold!

Hi niki125. The seat post is definitely 34.9. Andy :)
  14. Andy.

VIC Sold!

Bump time!
  15. Andy.

VIC Sold!

Bump it up!