Recent content by Anthiron

1. Anthiron

post up your bmx (s)

Mine, Something not as common in Australia. Nicko
  2. Anthiron

Post up ya 4WD!

Well apparently I have the only LJ80 in existence with a decent steering box so Not too bad really. Very short wheelbase and a fair bit of lift so it isn't a race car but I could drive it every day without hassles. Will pull 100km/h although there is a bit of diff whine.
  3. Anthiron

Post up ya 4WD!

Thanks Floody, Most people wouldn't have picked the LUV! Especially with no badges.
  4. Anthiron

Post up ya 4WD!

My LJ80 My Suzuki LJ80 31"s, 2 inch suspension lift and a few other mods. Nicko
  5. Anthiron

Post your all mountain bike

I think I have posted this before, But it now has a few mods- 2010 Santa Cruz Blur LT Medium Mavic 321/Shimano XT hub wheelset Nobby Nic Rear/Nevegal Front Truvativ Stylo Cranks 22/34 (blackspire Nuvi Rings) Ethirteen Turbo Bash Guard Shimano DX pedals SLX Shifters SLX Front mech XT...
  6. Anthiron

Hayes Nine+Sole opinions

Buy the soles and throw them in the bin to do MTBing a favour. My flatmate has a 2006 Giant alias which is just a spare bike for tag alongs now but back when it was being ridden. It origionally has Soles, They barely worked at the best of times. Have rubber grommets keeping the fluid in...
  7. Anthiron

appendix, recovery time

I Had Mine out laproscopicly (Spelling?) about 3.5 years ago. was out of bed the next day and out of hospital around lunchtime. Stomach like a balloon and not being able to tense your abs becomes quite annoying very fast. I was back at work in 1 week. But not exactly quick on my feet...
  8. Anthiron

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Not sure what you drive however this is a problem that can be associated with leaky gasgets in an oil cooler. IE - Nothing to do with the actual engine which is why it runs fine....for now. (of course it could also be a head gasget, Crack etc) If there is oil in your coolant rest assured there...
  9. Anthiron

Torn AC joint?

I am seeing a Physio weekly ATM for an AC joint injury i have had for about 3 years. It is an old climbing injury which has been aggrovated further by more climbing and MTB. Also have popped cartleige in my ribcage. Not much activity for me lately :( Hope you get a positive result. Nicko
  10. Anthiron

Quick shout out for a local bike shop

I really hope someone from ashgrove cycles sees this.
  11. Anthiron

Yuck ha ha A company was also doing a stationwagon conversion. Probobly wont do a blue and white scorcher scheme on the baja but i like the idea. It will most likely be repainted in its current scheme of black and red. Barwork will be black and wheels will stay white. Nicko
  12. Anthiron

My Rides The VW play car, 1960 Baja bug - Getting some money spent on rust and a few other things at the moment. This is a bit of an old picture. It's higher now with a few other mods. Uploaded with ImageShack.us My other ride, 1986 Porsche 944 in origional Guards red and Fuchs...
  13. Anthiron

Knee Pads - not for DH

I have some 661 Kyle Straits. They are pretty comfy. I often wear them for 3 hours. you dont notice them when you ride at all. but when you take them off you notice the sweat etc.
  14. Anthiron

AM cranks.

I'm not sure why I don't see more bikes with Stylo cranks. They are light, not as stiff as SLX but still pretty stiff. Can't fault them so far
  15. Anthiron

All Mountain Tyres

Like i said Wiffle, Im a small guy so I guess i dont need super thick casings ha ha. I havent had a problem with them and have given them a beating. Have seen a lot of guys on american forums using the DHF single ply minions on AM bikes. Its true though i could do with shaving some weight