Recent content by apalmer723

1. A

Tassie & 800's

Presuming that your talking about coming over for the national round and your talking about the glenorchy track then you will be fine. Many people run 800mm bars during club races here and they get down easy. There are not that many places where the track isn't quite wide.
  2. A

4x Racing - Glenorchy

A few shots from the Glenorchy 4x track where nationals round one is going to be held. C&C on the shots would be appreciated.
  3. A

Leaf Cycles GIVEAWAY - Shirt Competition!

Here's my four entries.
  4. A

photog

Nice shots Kiz, I think you should have a go a cloning the flash out in the third one It's a little distracting. The last shot of boyle looks wicked.
  5. A

Tolosa club race

Hey guys, here's a few shot from the club race at Tolosa last weekend could i get some C&C on them please Thanks, Andrew
  6. A

Creating a panoramic photo????

There are lots of programs that will do it. I used photoshop by going File> Automate> Photo-merge I used to use Auto stitch and that was quite good.
  7. A

The Lea

Oh! and check out what he used to have.
  8. A

The Lea

Hey Guys, here is a few pics from a race at the lea on sunday just wondering if i could get some C&C on the pics please. Thanks, Andrew
  9. A

The Photo Snob Thread

Here's my entry For Tristan's Off-Camera Give Away Bonanza. It's a shot looking over to Hobart's waterfront, taken two nights ago.
  10. A

Few Pics

Thanks for all the tips guys. I was using a crappy old film lens. So do you think I would be better using the 70-200 like I did with the DH shots?
  11. A

Few Pics

Hey Guys just though i would post a few pics. I want to see what you guys think and if you have any tips for me please post Thanks, Andrew.
  12. A

New tolosa DJ's

Thanks guys, Yer the jumps are public. So about all the back on shots I was a bit lazy, but there's all ways next time.
  13. A

New tolosa DJ's

Heres some pics of the new Dirt Jumps and the Tolosa MTB park.
  14. A

Night Riding

We were only mucking around its not ment to be serious. The bank wasn't steep at all, and it was hard to see.