Recent content by Asininedrivel

1. Asininedrivel

Nup to the Cup

While we're sharing stories, I like this one: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-11-16/shaw-joy/4374166
  2. Asininedrivel

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Well we do have the "here's one we fucked earlier" phosphorous hole of Nauru to emulate.
  3. Asininedrivel

Trump.....

According to some words on a website I've forgotten, she'd "be interested to run if approached." The only good thing to come out of that would be the rage stroke the orange one would have in response, although you might not notice any difference.
  4. Asininedrivel

Santa Cruz and Yeti demo bikes

Summit still has a few, probably a big ask to get a demo though. I'm not sure who else stocks Yeti in Melbourne..
  5. Asininedrivel

Trump.....

The orange one seems to be having some kind of rage aneurysm at the moment, which I am enjoying. Swearing in official Twitter posts should really go down well with his evangelical fan base too. One good thing to come out of the economy tanking means he'll have zero chance of getting re-elected...
  6. Asininedrivel

Trump.....

Just speed read the transcript memo (on ABC News) and I'd say there's a fairly solid implied threat there ("the USA has been very, very, very good to you") - but it could just as easily be discounted if you didn't want to believe it, as the entire Republican Party with the exception of Mitt...
  7. Asininedrivel

Newly Released Bikes General

I am also quite tall and inhabit the personal space of an XL sized HD4 frequently. Can see the lazy argument but from personal experience the HD4 is the most stable bike I have ever - ever - ridden (including a few rangey 29ers) and given the way Ibis meticulously fettle their bikes prior to...
  8. Asininedrivel

Trump.....

Still a waste of time and effort for anything beyond a symbolic measure of trying to prove Trump is at least somewhat within the bounds of the law* However some fun has at least resulted in that: Trump said he did nothing wrong and the call to Zelensky was the best phone call anyone has ever...
  9. Asininedrivel

https://m.pinkbike.com/news/first-look-ibis-announces-new-mojo-hd5-2020.html
  10. Asininedrivel

Trump.....

Trying to impeach that orange bitch just galvanises his support base and gives them something to rally around. Look what happened with Clinton when they tried impeaching him in 99 - his popularity and support ultimately increased. In this hyper partisan age that affect would be even worse. It's...
  11. Asininedrivel

is it a hardtail? is it a full suspension? does it have a shitty golf club name? I only know the answer to one of these questions. +1 on cool concept however.
  12. Asininedrivel

Matchy matchy

The B188 was only my favourite F1 car as a 6 year old. Because maximum colours
  13. Asininedrivel

Matchy matchy

It was this one right? I like this one the most. I refer to myself as "having all the gear and no idea" to others but that's just to save time.
  14. Asininedrivel

Reminds me of the new Hope HB130 and (to a lesser extent) the new Fuel. Good all rounders, nothing eyebrow raising on the geo chart, great bikes if you're one of those weirdos who thinks having one bike is enough for everything.
  15. Asininedrivel

Matchy matchy

I smell an argument - red Lyrics on those Commencal Metas with the cream / black, hints of red on the frame - so matchy. Also inky blue Santa Cruz's with the same... mmmmmm.... My bikes are religiously colour matchy matched with their components; I consider it critical for the bike's feng shui...