Recent content by awesomninity

1. A

Punk.

punk is MILLENCOLIN .... need i say more!!
  2. A

Rising Petrol Prices

Good thing!! Less V8 Petrolheads driving around in old fuel guzzlers. (maybe they'll have to start riding!!)
  3. A

HSV VZ Series + VZ Torana Concept + VZ GTSR Concept

Just more sucky Holden Aussie trash. Gimmee a bimmer please.
  4. A

Why Heaven and Hell Cant Exsist

first post hey
  5. A

At least someone has done a little research and reading in their life!! :)
  6. A

yeah almost Ok, adding a bit, Satan was never sent to Hell, he was eventually kicked out of heaven and came to earth, he's going to be destroyed later. THERE IS NO HELL!!! - Its not in the bible!! Hell = death = nothing Anyway, if satan rebelled why didnt he start again?? Well, Satan...
  7. A

NOLEEN NR1 & NR2 SHOCKS

Hey, both shocks on my K2 have packed it in. Need new NR1 shock for front (girvin suspension, extra large size, like 225 i think) and NR2 for rear. Or does anyone know any shocks which can be used as replacement for K2 bikes?? I asked K2 and they wanted me to send the bike to America or...
  8. A

getting rid of spyware/toolbar?!?

im with willsy and lord nikon - definitely adaware. Also, so that you dont get popups and autodownloaded programs in the first place - install the google toolbar - blocks popups, even tells you when it blocks popup, i've blocked 140 in a month with it, and as added bonus allows u to instantly...
  9. A

Weekly Choad

well what do they really say??? - you gotta prove it!!! --- what are your account details ----
  10. A

Weekly Choad

I'd put $10 that they're saying "I dont give a fark" Watch the mouth, besides, what else do little homie americans say??
  11. A

My truck, what should I do to it?

hmmmm...hard to say exactly, its in such top condition already!!! But, i believe that replacing the rims with phat subs would be all the rage at the moment!! And by all means DONT CLEAN THE WINDOWS, that camo gear you got on them windows would be quite effective in consealing whatever you...
  12. A

Farkin... A giant

I reckon shirts/jerseys are heaps better than stickers. If your flying along its gotta be a pretty big farkin sticker to make you realise they are a member so as you have a chat with 'em, whereas if its a full jersey.... yeah boi, that'd rock!!!
  13. A

Work

Huh?? why say 'hope better soon' then? whats that mean?? I dont get it - im confused!! :? Anyway - my work is superannuation.... hehhee, i get to steal all of your hard earned mulah and not give it back unitl yous are all old and decrepit and stuff!! Muahhhahhahaha *evil laugh* :twisted:
  14. A

coke or diet coke

Anything with the word DIET in it should be destroyed!!! Plus, coke goes good in a lot of cocktails, diet coke don't! Coke = good times
  15. A

When whales attack...

Hmmmm, when i was in like yr 7 i fainted in science disecting a bulls eye. Thinking bout if i was at the scene.... i should photoshop the pic with me unconscious drowning in the blubber.... but i cant look at the pic long enough to do it...ahhh im feeling que...a.......s.............