Recent content by ayepeacee

1. A

ubyk-pro website

Ordered and payed a week ago. Still not shipped. Looks like I'll be waiting this one out...... Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
  2. A

ubyk-pro website

I've just ordered a fox transfer dropper off them. $120 cheaper than Oz online shops, included free delivery. I'm half nervous but mostly about the wait time. I'll let you guys know how it goes.... Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
  3. A

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

1995 KHS Montana Pro Bit of a throw together from spare part boxes. Far from a catalogue build. Mostly xt m737 with the exception of hubs, cranks and shifters . Weighing 12kg and one of my favs from my collection .
  4. A

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I gave my father inlaw my Kona unit for the day to hit trails around tassie. He came back and said the rear brake squeeked. I was hoping he'd be more excited, he rides a repco maxtrax
  5. A

Rigid Fork Advice

I've ditched suspension on my hardtail for Surly instigator . Solid as build . 100mm suspension corrected , disc brake mounts with removable v / canti mounts . Amazing forks .... Heavy but lighter than shocks . Highly recommended