Recent content by B Rabbit

1. B Rabbit

NSW Sold :) 27.5 Boost Carbon wheelset

Item: LB 27.5 Carbon Wheelset boost Location: Bathurst Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: 29er Price and price conditions: $750inc postage Extra Info: DT 350 boost hubs, centre lock, bladed spokes, front rim brand new, rear rim usual marks. Both rims have thicker DH layup. Comes with...
  2. B Rabbit

NSW Yeti SB150 Large only sold/removed from sale

Removed from sale, gunna keep the old girl a bit longer.
  3. B Rabbit

US road trip Aug/Sept

Sick trip!! Want to pick me up a 2020 S Works Enduro frame whilst you’re over there ;)
  4. B Rabbit

Rotorburn postal service

Haha, reflexes, you have obviously never seen me ride. Maydena was off the chain, and I'm hoping to go down again at the end of the year. My mind was blown. Food for thought! :) And agreed, that f-ing SB150 is off the chain!
  5. B Rabbit

Rotorburn postal service

Your intelligent comment went straight over my head....
  6. B Rabbit

Rotorburn postal service

Anyone in the USA want to pick me up an 2020 S Works Enduro frame and bring it back into the country for me? Damn Spesh AU not doing frame only :mad:
  7. B Rabbit

Rabbits Yeti SB150

So after lots of shuttling and travelling away to Canberra to ride, I finally got back to my favourite ‘xc’ track, Kinross in Orange. Shit I love this place, just a good mix of climbs and fun descents. I can’t even comprehend I’m considering selling this frame, it’s off the fucking chain. Climbs...
  8. B Rabbit

We are all here to support each other with our afflictions, that’s the Rotorburn way. And for the record, I have many problems, this is the most easily solved. Sell a frame for a great loss, buy a new frame for way more, continue to ride like shit, eat and repeat.
  9. B Rabbit

Haha, you guessed right! But it turns out they aren’t bringing them frame only into the country so that might of tossed cold water on things. I can understand not wanting to stock them, but why not allow special orders?
  10. B Rabbit

My credit card not so much......
  11. B Rabbit

Nah, not SC, think I’d keep the SB150 over a Megatower :)
  12. B Rabbit

Removed from sale Hiya Team! Hope you are all well! Putting the feelers out for interest on this frame, I’m not 100% committed to selling yet as I’m just waiting to confirm the next frame, but thought no harm in getting gauging the market and feeling out some interest. If that’s against...
  13. B Rabbit

Rabbits Yeti SB150

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, was good to meet you too! Race went ok, cracked my rear rim on Saturday arvo on a root, ran it with a tube Sunday no worries :) Have since switched it out for a new one. Just did the CORC round at Stromlo this weekend, pretty hectic tracks, managed to take a wrong...
  14. B Rabbit

The pet thread, post em up!

Top work :) Always happy to hear of people getting animals off the streets :) she looks happy, two thumbs up :)