Recent content by Bacca

1. Bacca

NSW Sold

This sled is still available so feel free make an offer if you're interested. I'm also happy to box the bike for you if local pick-up isn't an option.
  2. Bacca

NSW Sold

Sold Sold Sold
  3. Bacca

NSW Sold

Now $1450 with the original DMR V12 pedals.
  4. Bacca

NSW Sold

Sold pending payment and pick up
  5. Bacca

NSW Sold

Price drop to $1500 to stay competitive with the other sellers in here and in no way reflects the quality of this bike!
  6. Bacca

NSW Sold

Item: 2007 Iron Horse Mk III Sport Location: Albion Park, NSW Item Condition: Good condition Reason for selling: Interested in changing to an All Mountain bike Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: I bought this bike brand new from TBSM and have slowly upgraded it over the years with...
  7. Bacca

NSW Sold

Item: 2008 Norco Team DH. Location: Albion Park, NSW. Item Condition: Very good condition. Reason for selling: Interested in changing to an All Mountain bike. Price and price conditions: $1700. Extra Info: I am the first owner of this bike and it has been my pride and joy. Already boasting...
  8. Bacca

GV MTB Park- Track work and build days

Took my little girl for an XC up the Pass on Sunday and saw those big drops on the way back. They're massive and look solid too! Well done guys.
  9. Bacca

NSW GreenValleys Freeride Park - the approval process.

Wow so much progress since I last checked in Nick. Huge well done, the park is looking sweet. I'll start keeping an eye on the Trail Log thread to see if I can lend a hand some time.
  10. Bacca

Ahem, It is now Feb...
  11. Bacca

Redsands Alternate Tracks

Are you talking about an old fire road that has piles of branches across it every 50 or so metres and heads down to an old water tank covered in graffiti? If so than a local bloke Scott cleared the track once only to find it blocked off with branches within a couple of days. I'm not trying to...
  12. Bacca

Hey Nick, Your persistance is remarkable man, keep up the fine work. :cool: I don't think you were far off the mark with your submission and at least you now have a better idea of what they want. Like you said though it's just a shame that they couldn't of been more help along the way...
  13. Bacca

Greenvalleys Freeride Park

I was wondering if you were going to put up a teaser picture of the terrain you've got to work with Nick. The picture doesn't do the hill much justice though, the mountain behind the park is 711m.
  14. Bacca

redsands

Well grab a shovel and have a go yourself. I warned everyone of some new features and new features need to be ridden in. Maybe you should change your user name to Downhill Abomination as I watched a group of kids on hardtails ride those sections after I put them in :p!
  15. Bacca

Whats your opinion on the Fox Rp23.

From a bike shop with an ebay store though so I thought it was worth mentioning. It was actually Rocky Mountain Cycles in Colorado and the DHX air came from Gatineau.