Recent content by Badwolfl69

1. Badwolfl69

NSW Sold please remove

Pics Can you post a clear full pic of the bikes in different angle. Im keen, but I need a better pics as Byron is far from Sydney. Thanks
  2. Badwolfl69

Sold

hey How much for the whole bike like in the photo?
  3. Badwolfl69

Intense M6 - SOLD

good luck will be hard to sell especially with this economy. goodluck anyway
  4. Badwolfl69

NSW Red Norco DH TEAM has BEEN S O L D...Please Delete.

Will part with 2,000. Any takers?
  5. Badwolfl69

NSW Red Norco DH TEAM has BEEN S O L D...Please Delete.

Due to a injury (not Downhill related, but tennis ), Im selling my bike cause my knee is injured and Ill never be able to bike again. Selling price is $2,300 neg. Condition of the bike is great. Hardley used. Only twice. Some scratch on the fork and that is it. My bike location is...
  6. Badwolfl69

Sold

very Interested Can you call me... will pm you soon
  7. Badwolfl69

Modifying a SC V10

Just wondering. I stopped doing the hard stuff cause of my knee. So I always wanted a V10 frame and and set it up like my norco drop and just use it for anything from manly day to just riding on roads. i know you guys think Im stupid, but I love the frame. Thanks for the advise....
  8. Badwolfl69

Modifying a SC V10

I like the DH frame. Is it possible to make SC v10 a 27 speed?
  9. Badwolfl69

Santa Cruz V10 SOLD

hey do you have better clearer pics. Thanks
  10. Badwolfl69

sold

PM you later.
  11. Badwolfl69

Do you guys leave your expensive bikes at bike racks chained up?

Dont do it. Thats all I can say. Buy a kmart bike to commute. There is a sydnicate out there who uses universty grounds to find their pray. And if you go to the security offices in the campus, they will give you an idea how many bikes are stolen every week. Especially your bike. My friend last...
  12. Badwolfl69

Downhill vs Freeride vs Justride

I respect both. Free style and Downhill. Both great to watch and exciting to do. I would call it a sport because it involves competition, and crowd participation when there is a meet. Watching the canadians doing technical free rides with their great organised track with lots of technical...
  13. Badwolfl69

Norco Drop From Mortdale Bike Shed

That picture was taken today. I swapped the tires cause im retirng the bike just for use at the road. The photo of me dh, I had maxiss monsters. No way Id use the worm in the bush. Id kill myself. Just waiting for the sellers to contact me. Might buy v10, foes or intense. My top three choices.
  14. Badwolfl69

Balfa 2Step 4x

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicee. Tell me more about Balfa!! How She GOESSSS....