1. baker158

NSW Sold

bump price drop
  2. baker158

NSW Sold

bump price drop
  3. baker158

NSW Sold

Item: 2011 Giant Glory Medium Location: Western Sydney Item Condition: used but in good condition. a few paint chips here and there. Reason for selling: I'm not riding it any more Price and price conditions: $1200 (negotiable) Would prefer pick up, can arrange postage at buyers expense...
  4. baker158

NSW 2007 Cannondale rush SOLD

Item: 2007 Cannondale Rush (SOLD) Location: Western Sydney Item Condition: Used, usual amount of cable rub for a bike this old Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $500 negotiable prefer local pick up Extra Info: Near new drive train and xt brakes, spare Larsen tire...
  5. baker158

Thinking of buying some acreage next year for my own trails. Thoughts?

I grew up in Cobargo and on Uni breaks I built a DH track on my parents farm. I'm now living and working in Sydney and the biggest problem is not being able to go down there often enough to maintain it. Its gotten to the point where i don't even take the bike any more :pout:. So i would suggest...
  6. baker158

Sold please delete

bump it up
  7. baker158

Sold please delete

bump it up
  8. baker158

Sold please delete

bump price drop
  9. baker158

Sold please delete

bump, i need the money guys send me your offers.
  10. baker158

Parramatta/ Castle Hill/ Central Sydney Rides

Hi guys im relatively new to sydney (toongabbie) and haven't had muchof a chance to find new tracks in the area. Ive been traveling to wollongong most week ends to get my fix (if any of you guys want to seesome of thetracks down there i can show you). Id be keen for both xc and dh and i have a...
  11. baker158

Sold please delete

bump it up
  12. baker158

Sold please delete

Medium see first post
  13. baker158

Sold please delete

bump bump bump
  14. baker158

Sold please delete

Bump bump bump
  15. baker158

Sold please delete

Item: 2006 Giant Glory Medium Location: Western Sydney Item Condition: quite a few shuttle scratches as you would expect from a bike this old, however i have recently replaced the fork seals, linkage bearings, and bottom bracket. Reason for selling: new bike Price and price conditions...