Recent content by Bakes

1. Bakes

rock shock help please?

yeah i understand, im a tradesman so im ok with the tools, i usually work stuff out i guess, but i assure you i leave my 888 service to the pro's, otherwise it could be an expensive mistake!! thanks for your help mate
  2. Bakes

World Cup 30/31 August, who's going??

i suppose a group of mankinis next to the rock garden would look pretty respectable! must take into consider the temperature.... it is canberra!!!! i wont be in one, and if the wreker of everything is in one..... run!..... run very far way!! and dont look back!.... u havnt seen hair like...
  3. Bakes

rock shock help please?

i suppose your right, i wont be riding the bike very hard at all tho. just some flat fitness riding for downhill training. yeah i cant remember them being very good at all, and the adjustments made little difference. i wont recomend these forks to anyone, now i ride a norco with...
  4. Bakes

even if i did get a photo, the man kini disapeared into a place no man should go! the sight of it alone would cause a few accidents!
  5. Bakes

rock shock help please?

wow i never considered that! lol joking i would, but i dont ride this bike very often, its my old bike i just wouldnt mind giving it a crack myself. might learn a thing or two
  6. Bakes

so whos bustin out the man kini???!!! iv herd of someone that wreks everything in one! thatl get ya on a dvd 4 sure!
  7. Bakes

rock shock help please?

thanks for the manual, i know these shocks are bloody hopeless, i ride downhill on a norco, so i figured id just screw around with my old xc bike and try to understand how things work. cheers
  8. Bakes

rock shock help please?

i own a rock shock dart 2, i know they arn't the best fork in the world. my rebound doesnt change according to the dial at the bottom of the fork and they just seem sticky all round. how to i open the forks up, change the oil and inspect the springs??? i think i have a fair idea but...
  9. Bakes

there is six of us driving up, we have our occomidation booked in a caravan park, i contacted a canberra information centre and stromlo is only a 10 15 min drive from central canberra, check out http://worldcup.mtbworlds.com.au/index.asp?IntCatId=14 for details sounds like its gonna...
  10. Bakes

juicy 7s for dh

mineral fluid in brakes that clearly dont require it.... not the best idea, talk to a bike store, read the manuals and dont guess!.... and dont change fluid while on acid!
  11. Bakes

juicy 7s for dh

i got new codes on my norco, seem to work a treat
  12. Bakes

Show me Your Music (Formerly 3 Bands Thread)

Tool parkway drive the mars volta its so hard to pick 3
  13. Bakes

Norco A line, Big Hit III, Giant Glory??

well, i know i replied "glory it is!!" but after trying the DH1 in the shop i just didnt feel comfortable on it at all, such a short frame doesnt suit my style, i felt cramped on it i ended up buying a Norco A - Line Park addition for 3,400 buks, great deal considering it retails at $3,900...
  14. Bakes

glory it is! thanks guys! i think il still test the norco, coz i still have a soft spot for it!!
  15. Bakes

yeah i read that, im just wondering other peoples opinions, AMB loved the giant but second opinions help alot! cheers