Recent content by Banned.Regularly

1. Banned.Regularly

VIC ***SOLD*** 2011 Specialized P3 frame. Used less than 500m!

$350 and i pay for postage to ADL?
  2. Banned.Regularly

Will a Fox 40's RC2 axle fit a Fox 36 fork?

champion. thankyou.
  3. Banned.Regularly

Will a Fox 40's RC2 axle fit a Fox 36 fork?

Basically my 36ers have a rounded axle, so no longer can I get appropriate tightness of my front hub, creating lots of play. I was wondering if a 40's axle will work on the 36's (older model, 06 or 07) as it would be the most practical option as TBSM has them in stock. Cheers, Lewis
  4. Banned.Regularly

Resi landing ramp construction...

lol rubber with a grippy surface? it would be better crashing onto dirt.
  5. Banned.Regularly

dj nationals

Me (Lewis) and Tom have been digging quite a bit up at the jumps, originally thinking they were going to be held in January again, however they are in Feb this year. So we have more then enough time to make them super sick. I'll post some pic's later of what we have done, but the trick jump at...
  6. Banned.Regularly

DJ/ STREET comps ???????

last year SA had a pretty big one at the Eagle Nationals, sponsored by Banshee. By the looks of it, it should happen again this year. Promo video for it out by the end of this week.. by this year I mean January 2011 haha..
  7. Banned.Regularly

Darren Pokoj

heel clicker? isn't pokoj sponoed anymore?
  8. Banned.Regularly

City Jumps Adelaide <- Updated 22nd of Dec, pg. 10

this thread makes me happy to be alive.
  9. Banned.Regularly

Shitty Jumps Reborn.

Progress thread here. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?199435-City-Jumps-Adelaide-lt-update-27th-of-June-pg.-4-BUILD-DAY!/page4
  10. Banned.Regularly

Shitty Jumps Reborn.

haha thats the ones. hopefully will get an edit up of them when the big line that goes around the whole park is complete.
  11. Banned.Regularly

Shitty Jumps Reborn.

haha fucking hell yeah you have picked me up on that before. close family friends son's name is spelt like that.. so habbit haha.
  12. Banned.Regularly

Shitty Jumps Reborn.

After many hours in the last couple of months at city jumps, stuff is starting to look awesome! Brought my camera out today, thanks Tom for being photographer. This picture doesn't do them justice. The set on the right now goes around the berm at the back and into a big set on the left...
  13. Banned.Regularly

what i need to put a bmx crankset on my dirt jumper

what the fuck are you talking about. lol. if he buys a spanish or mid bb then yes.. other wise a euro bb will work just fine.
  14. Banned.Regularly

City Jumps Adelaide <- Updated 22nd of Dec, pg. 10

hahaha sorry callum! but yeah i have nothing to do now that i have finished school and i am taking a gap year.. so i am free whenever.