Recent content by bay window bandit

1. bay window bandit

how much travel is enought for downhill 6inches?

That's what I thought, oh well, looks like i'll keep the two I've got, and maybe upgrade the D/H bike a little later.
  2. bay window bandit

how much travel is enought for downhill 6inches?

Giant x1 This was, and still is my dilemma. I have two bikes at the moment, but am trying to figure out if I should get rid of them and buy one that does both jobs. The two bikes I have are: All Mountain: GT Force 3.0 that I've changed the forks out of, going from the suntour mag 32's and...
  3. bay window bandit

SOLD 2008 Rock Shox Boxxer Teams. Priced to sell! $80

Are these still available?
  4. bay window bandit

Sold

Hi, what would the postage be to sydney nsw 2564 be?
  5. bay window bandit

Sektor solo, u-turn

Thanks guys, I've currently got a set of Suntour MAG32's on my bike, and just want something better than them (which shouldn't be hard as they are crap) Leitch, you stated they are a little under sprung for you at 72kg's, I tip the scales at 97kg's so maybe the heavy spring would be right for...
  6. bay window bandit

Sektor solo, u-turn

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone can tell me the differences between these forks, ie which would be the best for an all mountain bike. Sektor RL Coil U-turn 110-150mm Sektor RL Solo Air 150mm Just unsure as to which way I should go. I've tried the net and can't seem to find the info that I...
  7. bay window bandit

Post your all mountain bike

Here's mine, it's a 2010 GT Force 3.0
  8. bay window bandit

Ourimbah’s first All Mountain race 6 November 2011 - RESULTS ARE UP

Yep, team Palooka will be represented for sure.
  9. bay window bandit

All mtb?

The race you won and I came third, the one where KFC was second you palooka.
  10. bay window bandit

All mtb?

I'm always keen for a spin retro racer, I'll see you this weekend at the race.
  11. bay window bandit

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Another newbie. Hi all, I've had a crappy mountain bike for quite a few years now, and have just updated it to a GT Force 3.0 and am now loving the ride. Been out every weekend since getting it and trying all sorts of things I would never have done on my old bike.