3. beeb

Newly Released Bikes General

You have @safreek's attention.
  4. beeb

Spirit of Tasmania

I warned you about smiling. I told you it makes us testy. :p
  5. beeb

+/-5% gradient maximum, no more than 5 spoon drain per km on ascents (or up to 3 water rut wash-outs per km, no deeper than 120mm). Maximum of 3 spoon drains per descent or we start to cross over into the flowcountry opentrack downjump light trail category. 115-120mm rear travel only.
  6. beeb

And getting to the top again? :oops: Haha, regardless - there's not nearly enough rollers or small doubles/triples/whoops in most trails for my tastes. The last third of Flowtown at Falls Creek is a hoot for that. Super easy, but just pump the ever-increasingly tall rollers and get boosted to...
  7. beeb

Purely a pun bouncing of your use of the word "derail". I wouldn't denigrate gearbox bikes by associating them with eBikes!
  8. beeb

Yes please! That'd be something I'd love to try.
  9. beeb

Should post more new gearbox bikes then... :)
  10. beeb

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

+1 on this with Nexties. Also, the worst sound I've heard from a bike was a hard rear-wheel bottom with Light Bicycle "XC" rims* on the carbon Highball. In all seriousness, it was as sharp and loud as a gunshot - just the sound was (in Batman comic terms) more of a "Thwaunk!" than a "Boom!" or...
  11. beeb

Just as a wall colour, or is this some kind of neo-vegan identity transition?
  12. beeb

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

So light even the scales are smiling. :)
  13. beeb

But no eBike class? :eek:
  14. beeb

Where the PYR @Oddjob? :mad:
  15. beeb

Spirit of Tasmania

If that’s in the conditions they sent you, I don’t see how they can change them after-the-fact to be honest… If it came to a legal stouche I think you’d win, but not once you’d payed the solicitors. But yeah, shit move by the SoT. If their “exposure” was getting too great they should’ve...