Recent content by ben.north13

1. B

Looking for flat pedals.

Thanks everyone :)
  2. B

Looking for flat pedals.

Item: Looking for some flat pedals. Preferably the thinner type like Crankbrothers stamp but any will do really. Location: I'll pay postage so anywhere in Aus Item Condition: Scratches don't matter Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: preferably <$75 Extra Info: Pictures:
  3. B

ACT 2014 Giant Trance Advanced 1

I tried to buy it a year ago but it sold then too..
  4. B

VIC Garmins or other gps'

Item: Looking for a cycling gps so i can get on the strava bandwagon Location: Deniliquin, but i'll pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: <$150 Extra Info:
  5. B

I fucked up

Cheers
  6. B

I fucked up

Going to need it when i go back for retribution this weekend. Any tips?
  7. B

I fucked up

Jesus Christ. Dales image worked so I'm riding again and able to this horrible shit
  8. B

I fucked up

Like what? Sorry i cant see anyhing
  9. B

I fucked up

I was stupid and didn't label which washers go with which linkage pivots on my 2017 Specialized enduro. Does anyone know where i can find out which go where or have an enduro who knows which washers/spacers to use?
  10. B

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Good old friendlyjordies. I usually find his videos a bit childish but Isaac Butterfield seems to have his head screwed on with this one
  11. B

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

I'm 17 and i'm afraid that the majority of my peers don't know shit about politics, or believe every ad they see. I'm from the country though and I think (hope) that most kids in the city have their head screwed on. (especially in terms of climate change)
  12. B

VIC Looking for a 31.8 mm clamp stem, short as you've got (I have a 60mm renthal to swap if you like)

So 35mm long, not diameter? And you dont want the apex? If so how much for the spike?
  13. B

Deniliquin Trails.

New trails have just gone in. really they're xc tracks so id take a ht but i ride them on my Spesh Enduro