Recent content by beno

1. beno

Newly Released Bikes General

Oven cleaner is much milder and less burny burny. Takes much longer though. Also don’t panic if it turns black, it will rub off
  2. beno

Like this? https://www.pinkbike.com/news/valeo-and-effigear-merge-an-e-bike-motor-with-a-gear-box.html
  3. beno

Jose is on Canyon this year, can't recall if he was running a coil or not from moi moi's vlogs though. The bigger issue is why you are talking about coil or air, it should be endurobro's converting to Canyon with 3 in the top 5. That's more than most dentists recommend
  4. beno

Converting a fox 36 275 to 29. Anyone done it?

Well fork is in the bike, there were a couple setbacks, the stantions were a little damaged as well, with slight dents where they made contact with the lower legs In transport. Not something you can see but feel.. fork performed as normal though, no weird noises or burping of oil etc. will...
  5. beno

Ok just did a bit more measuring and so the info is documented, I was measuring incorrectly. I was measuring from the centre of the axle to the top of the seal, but the legs themselves are actually the same length. It’s the dropouts that are in a different location. This is for 2017-2020 forks...
  6. beno

Thanks fellas, bike is a 2020 giant reign 29 bought 6months into arguments with airlines, freight carriers and insurance companies. It’s pretty basic that’s why this conversion has been on my mind for a while. Ironically my insurance was approved 2 days after buying it o_O. So will have a new...
  7. beno

Hey folks, As the title says I’m after any info or experience fellow burners have on this. I have a 2017 fox 36 170mm factory fork that was damaged along with my bike in transit overseas just as the world turned upside down last year. The lower legs were damaged with a cracked arch and bent...
  8. beno

2021 Norco shore. High pivot coming up on Insta with b_i_k_e_p_o_r_n. Looks like release on 14th.
  9. beno

Trance x advanced https://www.giant-bicycles.com/au/bikes-trance-x-advanced-pro-29
  10. beno

Can confirm the new slash is going to be hard to get hold of. I’m in a lucky/unlucky position having had my bike destroyed in transit o/s earlier in the year. After many months stuffing around I finally have approval for a new bike. The slash 9.8 xt fits the bill perfectly, flows review sold me...
  11. beno

Sold Sold New Enve M70/30 HV 27.5" -DT Swiss 240/6 Bolt/XD/Boost

hi mate, xd or shimano freehub?
  12. beno

ACT FOUND Canyon Spectral Wanted

Roger