Recent content by bens109

1. bens109

NSW FS: Bottlerocket (Frame and forks sold)

I could sell just the frame and forks if anyone is interested.
  2. bens109

Very keen to sell before next Tuesday Hit me with offers!!!
  3. bens109

Bump........
  4. bens109

This hasn't been ridden in months now. Keen to get it sold so if your serious we can work something out. Please note that I am not interested in trading it for your crappy hardtail plus $100 cash.
  5. bens109

I've found something else to spend money on so I'm keen to get this sold. That and it isn't getting ridden due to uni and work commitments. If you are interested PM me and we can work something out
  6. bens109

Frame and forks now SOLD! IF you want any of the other bits let me know and we can work something out Item: 07 Transition Bottlerocket Frame: Transition Bottlerocket Medium Forks: Rockshox Totem 2-step Cranks: Saint 36teeth Guide: e.13 Brakes: Avid Code Pedals: Burgtec Penthouse...
  7. bens109

WTB: Integrated headset

Defiantly after an integrated headset not zero stack. Anyone know where to get one?
  8. bens109

Bump thanks
  9. bens109

FS: 06 Boxxer Races SOLD

Sold Sold Sold
  10. bens109

Item: Integrated headset to fit a norco ryde Location: I'm in Sydney but will cover postage Item Condition: Doesn't have to be perfect, but does have to be completely functional. Reason for buying: current one clapped out Price and price conditions: Not to much Extra Info: Doesn't really...
  11. bens109

Sorry guys the only thing I would consider in trade right now are Fox 40s, I already have too many sets of forks. Come up with $500 though and they can be yours, how exciting is that!
  12. bens109

Photos up - enjoy
  13. bens109

Item: 06 Boxxer Races Location: Inner West Sydney Item Condition: Great - uppers perfect, small nicks in the stickers Reason for selling: These are spare forks, haven't been used for a year Price and price conditions: Looking for $500 Extra Info: Come with an old style flat crown (no direct...
  14. bens109

WTB: Boxxer OS direct mount stem

Still looking....
  15. bens109

WTB: Boxxer OS direct mount stem

Bump again