Recent content by betadine

1. B

Shock tuning

No go at Cyclinic and Fox directly said not available for sale. Conflicting reports on the net. I’ll keep hunting! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B

Shock tuning

Just following up on this. After heaps of research the kit I need is 808-17-470-kit but I can’t find one anywhere. Any leads on how I can grab one of these? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

Shock tuning

Legend! Performance Elite doesn’t come in the size for the new Fuel Ex so I was looking at Factory. This has saved me heaps of cash for other “essential” upgrades. Cheers DS Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. B

Shock tuning

Hi there burners, Got a shock tech question I was hoping someone could help with. I am about to pull the trigger on a new Fuel EX but the performance level shock has no LSC. I’m keen to upgrade as I’ve found a few clicks of LSC has allowed me to really dial in the shock on my existing bike (SB...
  5. B

Thredbo in the wet

Thanks all. At Thredbo now. Fingers crossed! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. B

Thredbo in the wet

Hi all Am planning a trip to Thredbo next week but the forecast is looking grim with rain forecast each day. Thinking I’ll probably postpone for bike and trails’ sake but curious if anyone’s got experience on how the place holds up in the wet. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. B

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Agree with you on that. Stability is critical. My back is in good shape but overall I’m closer to Mr Burns that Mr Wonderful. I should have some help most of the time. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. B

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Good to know. I thought laying it down might be the go. Hopefully most of the time I won’t be doing it on my own. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. B

Just about made my mind up on the Single Trail 6 bike rack. My only reservation is about the weight. How do people find getting it on and off the tow bar. Is it an easy one person job? Cheers B Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. B

FOUND - One Up Components EDC Steer tube Tapping kit

Item: One up components Steer Tube tapping kit Location: I'm on the NSW Central Coast Willing to pay: Pay up to $45 plus postage Other info: Happy to rent, buy, borrow Cheers Peter
  11. B

Packless MTB

Thanks all for the thoughts and suggestions. My first takeaway is that I've got to check out the Henty for the longer rides. I didn't even know such a thing existed. It looks unreal! For the on board mutitool I'm thinking about Oneup EDC. Anyone threaded their headset to accomodate and if so...
  12. B

Packless MTB

Hi there Burners, I have always ridden with a backpack as I hate breaking down and not having what I need but on Saturday when I got to the bike trail I realised I left my pack behind. After getting over the initial panic I loved the freedom of not having it and it was definitely kinder to my...
  13. B

Mondraker Australia

Thanks for this. Will follow up.
  14. B

Mondraker Australia

Hi there, Sorry to dig up an old thread. Just wanted to check if there was any more info on Aus distributors for Mondraker. Just chasing a few parts for my son's foxy. Happy to follow up with the Kiwis but thought I'd check in on the Aus situation first. Cheers
  15. B

Queenstown Vs Maydena for Intermediates

Thanks to all for the quality Intel. With really poor weather forecast for our stay we shifted completely and went to Derby and had 5 days of a amazing conditions. Managed to change flights and accom for minimal cost. Not quite the same but still exceptional riding. Based on the comments here...