2. betelnut

ACT Sold

Another price drop. Now $550 Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk
  3. betelnut

ACT Sold

Price drop to $600 Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk
  4. betelnut

ACT Sold

Item: Rockshock Pike RCT3 Solo Air140mm 29er Location: Canberra Item Condition: very good. Few scratches from removing crown race but no marks on uppers at all. No leaks, no creaks. Mechanically perfect. Reason for selling: went to 51mm trail of same fork for new bike Price and price...
  5. betelnut

ACT Sold

Sold pending payment. Will update thread title when it all done (for the thread police/zealots) Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk
  6. betelnut

ACT Sold

Item: Hope Tech X2 brakes and 160mm rotors Location: Canberra Item Condition: Excellent only used approx 15 rides Reason for selling: came on 2ND hand bike. Already had XTs which I prefer Price and price conditions: $280 plus postage Extra Info: front and rear set with 160mm Hope...
  7. betelnut

ACT sold

Sold thanks all
  8. betelnut

ACT sold

Just short of 6'2" Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk
  9. betelnut

ACT sold

bump bump and price drop to $700 for frame, headset and shock
  10. betelnut

ACT sold

Item: Hammerhead 130x 29er frame - size L Location: Canberra, ACT Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements (new frame Ibis on the way) Price and price conditions: $800 for frame, cane creek headset and Fox Float CTD shock - price dropped to $700 for...
  11. betelnut

ACT Sold

This is sold payment pending. Will update thread title ehen deal is sealed
  12. betelnut

Sold

This is sold payment pending. Will update title when cash is through.
  13. betelnut

Sold

I've tried all sorts of stem/saddle combos and i cant get it to feel like my 29er.. weird. only diff is 0.5" longer in top tube on the 29er and slightly lower bars on the Solo. Love this bike otherwise. I put this down to the Irish potato famine leading to my freak-like anatomy - multiple...
  14. betelnut

ACT Sold

Bump this bargain to the top
  15. betelnut

Sold

Yeah it hurts me to do this but I need the cash. If the frame had a half inch longer TT I would be hanging onto it and suffering the consequences.