Recent content by Bethany

1. B

What are Sexy Female XC Helmets?

hey i have a carbon fibre specialized one. Its silver and white with a tiny bit of pink. anyways i think its hot!
  2. B

Trek 4500 WSD?

hey i have a Thermo W... got it as a first bike. I love it
  3. B

hey chickies

ohh yeah i have ridden that
  4. B

hey chickies

hey fi, which track are you talking about?
  5. B

hey chickies

hey mils am a total DH newbie and live in the blue mounts. I live in glenbrook, where you at?
  6. B

New and wanna get riding

i think Yak wants them in PINK!!
  7. B

New rider in Melb?

hey any luck?
  8. B

Introducing the Girls

hey ace so like how old are you and what do you do and stuff? (other then riding )
  9. B

New and wanna get riding

Hey!! I am still alive! wooooooo Ace 1- i with my amazing skill and riding ability managed to KO myself whilst riding at the Thredbo Womans Weekend. My hand is still screwed and i havent been back on a bike yet. So LAME, and im so over wearing the bloody bandage. Yak- stay in your...
  10. B

Thredbo Women's Weekend Pix

hahaha THANKS Nik!!! And Kay i know you had something to do with that!! hahah im still laughing. im unco Do you have the one where the girls are riding past my head?
  11. B

Survived Thredbo Women's W/E

Quit deleting my posts!!! I stacked like usual downhilling but had an awesome plow into my handlebar with my head and knocked myself out mtnx racing (i was winning too!!!) Good news is my hand isnt broken. And my head... well, my ff is pretty beat up.
  12. B

hey sorry for starting a new post, didnt see yours!
  13. B

Thredbo, DHing, MtnX, XC, Skills, Stacks, Emergency Room Heyyyyy Yak and i are sitting rather sore after our thredbo trip. It was a thrilling experience and i also had anew experience of seeing the inside of an emergency room!!
  14. B

Thredbo Women's Weekend

Hey Kay I think we will leave Friday morn. Aim for somewhere between 5-6am. Sounds fun eh? haha Do you know which train your catchin yet?
  15. B

Thredbo Women's Weekend

hey so i got in contact with kay. She is alive somewhere in syd! haha You guys should meet up for dinner, sucks i cant make it :(