Recent content by bhat

1. B

2010 Angry Doctor

Glad I didnt enter this year - got really bad gastro at 4am on the morning of last years AD and got stuck in mogo for a few days recovering - so two non events in row would have really sucked. Glad they pulled the pin though - putting all those riders and volunters at risk just isnt what...
  2. B

2005 Giant NRS Air carbon frameset - SOLD!

Nrs is this still for sale?
  3. B

**sold**

*bump it up*
  4. B

Australia Day ride Cabarlah

the carbarlah trails are great - yep just keep turning right and going down and you ll end up at the railway bridge there are also a few doing ma ma this friday 6.00 at top of lindenburg road
  5. B

**sold**

crank length is 175mm
  6. B

Resurrection of Lefty

A couple of years ago Crows Nest council were pretty keen to establish a few trails. Im not sure how far that got other than the trail at cooby. The Shire were keen to develop mountain biking - they even had some support from sport and rec to do some studies on potential sites but most were a...
  7. B

Riffle range road

do you need any timber to do the job or does the club need any timber for the xc track? - Ive got a couple of sleepers I can donate.
  8. B

**sold**

Item: FSA Afterburner crankset with megaexo integrated bottom bracket - 22/32/44 chainrings - 68 mm cups Location: Toowoomba Qld Item Condition: New - Never Used - 9.5/10 - but not in original box Reason for selling: surplus to upgrades Price and price conditions: $210 ono and buyer...
  9. B

Possible Clossure of Gormans Gap

Hey Ryan did you get to the meeting @ stockyard creek - I missed you at Pages by a whisker tuesday arvo? what was the outcome? Bhat