3. bhooper

Sold

...sold...
  4. bhooper

Sold

...sold...
  5. bhooper

Yeti 303-R DH at Oxford Falls

Hahahahahahahaha. Man that was a long time ago. How embarrasing are those photos :S
  6. bhooper

Black Market Killswitch. Fairy Vomit.

Looks good Matt, better in the flesh. Rides pretty nice guys, and with it properly set-up, it could quite possibly feel like sex. Its all squishy, probably cause i ride bmx.... Haha. Get well soon Matt, hopefully the bike doesn't take you down again.
  7. bhooper

The Photo Snob Thread

Few shots.... C&C please. Thanks, -Ben
  8. bhooper

2010 at Oxford Falls

Thanks heaps Chuckie. Man that roost came up good, and my tyre did make quite a wierd noise :S
  9. bhooper

The Photo Snob Thread

Premiere Pro CS5 requires a 64-bit operating system.
  10. bhooper

Danny MacAskill: New Video "Way Back Home"

Ummmm, uhhhhhh, WOW!!! Such better production than his first one too!
  11. bhooper

Hips, gaps and GoPro angles.

Such a good video! Well done!
  12. bhooper

The Photo Snob Thread

+1. Simply amazing!!! :eek:
  13. bhooper

The Photo Snob Thread

That was in the afternoon though. Oh well, looks like im not going anyway with the mad storm....
  14. bhooper

The Photo Snob Thread

Manly Beach, Sydney. http://www.flickr.com/photos/46082958@N03/4839937341/sizes/l/ That's with the 70-200. Turned out alright. I'm just concerned about the light. PS always helps out though....
  15. bhooper

The Photo Snob Thread

Going for an early morning shoot tomorrow (5:45am) with my mate for some surfing shots as he needs them for his sponsor's website. Just wondering if I can get some tips to help me get the best out of the morning. One problem I can foresee is that the surfer will be darkened by the sun rising...