Recent content by Big Chuck

1. Big Chuck

International Trail work in Vancouver- 5 year update pics

Nice work Crofty, we hope to see you up the Mountains again one day teaching your craft.
  2. Big Chuck

Official kentlyn thread

I draw those tracks after a visit in 2012. Grant B lead a group of us around and that's all I could remember from the day. Send me a copy of the GPS tracks too, and some details etc. I'd be happy to update my work. I really should visit again.
  3. Big Chuck

Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

Knapsack DH Volunteer Maintenance day Knapsack DH Volunteer Maintenance day - Saturday 27th September When: Saturday, 27 September, 2014 - 08:00 Start time: 8am, please try to arrive at least 15mins early. Duration: 4 hours Meeting Point: Lovers walk Firetrail Gate, get onto Barnet St and head...
  4. Big Chuck

Trail map app for iPhone

Looks good, shame I don't have an iPhone to check it out. Thanks for the acknowledgement and promoting OpenStreetMap too. :)
  5. Big Chuck

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

I got my Gemini Duo with a 2 cell battery from Wiggle for $170 delivered, the charger has a standard appliance IEC-C7 plug, so easy to swap. Just checked now and Wiggle aren't stocking them at the moment. The Duo light, battery and charger are all well built items and perform great. I do find...
  6. Big Chuck

One of those days

We all have those days JD. :) They are the best learning days. I decided to fit a new tyre about an hour before a ride one day, had all kind of issues. The compressor didn't help much at first, but it did seal up the tyre with a few minutes to spare. Now days I fit the tyre first without...
  7. Big Chuck

Oaks single track pre opening - clean up/ ride/ gas bag - Sun May 25

It was a great turn out!! Thanks to those that turned up ready to dig and ride. Don't forget to send some feedback. And note there was an error with the e-mail address handed out on the day. Tim has put together a feedback page with info. http://bmorc.com/node/47225
  8. Big Chuck

I have a good idea. :) And you know what Chopper says, if the big guy is talking, then you're not riding hard enough.
  9. Big Chuck

Sounds like you've been out riding with Master Bloot or myself and maybe both if you were really lucky. :) Just turn up on the day if you can, the more the merrier.
  10. Big Chuck

How To: Fix your fox flux helmet + pics

Some older models like mine from 2009 came stitched and there was no other way. I too have just started looking around for a new helmet.
  11. Big Chuck

I'll be there too! Always love a good ride and gas bag, especially when master DeBloot is around to part with some of his wisdom. :)
  12. Big Chuck

NSW Bushfires 17/10

Wind has picked up in Glenbrook just now. I'll stay unless told to leave. Stay safe!!
  13. Big Chuck

NSW Bushfires 17/10

We saved several house here in Glenbrook with wet towels and buckets. Most of the hoses were burnt as the fire came through, or they burnt just lying on the ground when you tried to use them as everything on the ground was on fire or still hot. The soles of my work boots were stuffed too. The...
  14. Big Chuck

NSW Bushfires 17/10

Just back from up the coast. Real sad times, just to many people lost so much. We know a few people here that have lost the lot, but they are all safe. Thanks for the contact Craig.
  15. Big Chuck

NSW Woody Worlds

How did you go zeroPSI?