Recent content by Big_Chief

1. Big_Chief

post up your bmx (s)

I have some sky highs which I may be interested in selling if your keen. Pm me if your still up for it
  2. Big_Chief

The riding thread.

owned. slowly re learning all the stuff ive lost in my absence from riding. Its a slow process but a comeback to former glory is imminent.
  3. Big_Chief

The riding thread.

i had a decent ride on my bike today for the first time in a while. it was swell
  4. Big_Chief

The riding thread.

i havent ridden lately very much, i think when i have basically stopped riding has coincided with hayden breaking his leg? either way, ive been becoming more and more unfit and have been spending more money on alcohol, jeans and shoes (in that order) than anything else recently. maybe i...
  5. Big_Chief

post up your bmx (s)

yoooo! homies. i havent been riding for a while now. Not sure why, but i would like to update that my bike is still nice and purple with an addition of a fly sticker so it looks like a tierra now. I have also leant my cassette wheel to a good friend so he can use his new frame until he sorts...
  6. Big_Chief

post up your bmx (s)

sweet as broz. your tyre is on backwards :)
  7. Big_Chief

The New Sh*t Thread

the cost and possibly different manufacturing techniques caused by varying industry standards in the two countries
  8. Big_Chief

What Part Should I get Thread

and yet ive been running that same frame for about 4 months ish with no problems after i filed down the dropouts....
  9. Big_Chief

post up your bmx (s)

new united squad?
  10. Big_Chief

post up your bmx (s)

nice, but the real thought on peoples minds is: after riding a bmx do you still want an stp?
  11. Big_Chief

The riding thread.

i have a brand new united squad frame you can have for $300. otherwise ive got a 09 kink roc frame you can have for like $70 or something
  12. Big_Chief

The riding thread.

looks pretty similar to what i did to my chin. and then i fell on it about 2 months later in the same spot so now i have some seedy scar there. doesnt help that i had some rookie doctor stitch me up the first time and leave a massive bump there due to doing it up too tight. man, this is the...
  13. Big_Chief

The riding thread.

landed on my bad knee again yesterday for like the 5th time in 6 weeks which was rather unbearably painful. probably give riding a rest for a while until after christmas and new year, hopefully give my knee a chance to heal, and allow me to figure out other stuff to do which is un-bmx related...
  14. Big_Chief

NSW: P1 Provisional Driving Test (Red P's)

check your blind spots before you do anything. and make sure you over exaggerate it so the instructor can see.
  15. Big_Chief

The riding thread.

im going there tomorrow. you should drive over as well