Recent content by bighit05

1. B

new cranks ?

hey all.. i have a monty 221pr mod bike.. and recently the crank has stripped the threads on the drive side crank so that the pedal falls out becouse it has nothing to bite onto.. i know i need a new crank but can i just buy a new drive side crank or do i need to buy both sides.. also will i...
  2. B

Dump Run! Wooooo

haha yeah that is on the dump run theyve just taken a wierd angle on the photos, also theyve taken photos on the smaller challenges of the track :s good pics though :) i love that track hopefully see you guys up there sometime
  3. B

any downhill tracks in logan?

that place is pretty fun if your just looking for some drifty fun lol its really loose but there is some decent stuff through there if you look hard enough.. nothing overly technical i think the hardest thing ive found is a 2 ish ft drop to rock soo yeahh nothing to special really
  4. B

Awsome Downhill session:)

haha the photos came out abit crappier than i had hoped, i couldnt quite get the settings on my camera right, i think i need to put the shutter speed up abit. enjoy
  5. B

If money was no object...

Frame - santa cruz v10 Rear shock - BOS custom tuned Front shock/fork - BOS again custom tuned Handlebars - easton carbon dh Stem - easton vice Grips - odi lock on Saddle - something white and road bike like Seatpost - easton ec90 carbon Brakes - avid ultimate codes with ti hardware...
  6. B

outlook track ?

hey guys, is the outlook track still around also if someone could kindly pm me with details on how to get there it would be awsome as :) thanks :D
  7. B

gold coast?

hey mate... i ride trials on the coast.. im a semi beginner myself as im just getting back into the sport after a break of about a year or so but yeah how long have you been riding for ? or are you just wanting to start learning ? :D
  8. B

Most unsuitable bike you have ever ridden.

riding my bighit spec(5 inch travel rear.. 8 inch 06 boxer teams on the front... super soft springs.. from the south side of brisbane... to mount cootha.. becouse i wanted to ride the pipeline trail..... we couldnt find it...... so we did the ride twice..... worst ride ever lol
  9. B

Racing DH? Good idea, Or bad idea?

that is true to a point.. becouse when people aernt going as fast as possible they generally aernt focusing as hard.. and when you aernt focused and you get lazier.. and your more likely to crash... it happens alot with rally driving when people dont want to be first on the road the second day...
  10. B

A handling question- Single pivot designs

its all in the shock settings... normally when a bike is juttering along like that its the rebound is to fast and/or the bike is to upright when drifting it happened with me when i had my old shock ( had no rebound in it was some crappy x-fusion thing) and it used to jutter along.. but now...
  11. B

Giant Rear Shock Help

what is the eye to eye on the current shock ?... also... you can get it serviced and get the oil put back in.. altho it is getting abit dated....
  12. B

My extremely light DJ no pics (camera broken)

im pretty sure the 2.1 high rollers are only like 430 grams..... lightest tires i could find :confused:
  13. B

chosen line.....

hey guys... i was trying to find somewhere i could buy the series of chosen line... but i cant seem to even find anywhere to download it or even view it.... does anyone have any idea as to where i could find somewhere to watch or buy this great show thanks.. p.s... sorry if this is...
  14. B

whats that jersey!

hey... didnt know where to put this... but does anyone know what brand and style of jersey it is in this picture :) thanks
  15. B

road bike pedals

hi.. just a quick question.. would road bike pedals fit my mountain bike cranks ( race face ride xc) :D