Recent content by bike182mtb

1. B

Races for beginners?

Western Sydney mountain bike club rounds Hi in the Sydney area western Sydney is a great place to start .as they have 5 levels a,b,c,d,and novice .at there club rounds .a grade do 5 laps of a 5/6 km track with b grade doing 1 lap less .and c 3 laps and d 2 laps .and novice doing two laps of the...
  2. B

New Garmins. 810 & 510

Is the bundle interchangeable Does any one know if the heart rate band and the mapping card from my 705 would go in the 810 .or would I have to get the bundle ???.also the same for the 500 to 510 .
  3. B

Who will win the tour ? .

I know this is a road bike thing .but never go to the road bike page (if there is one) .anyway who is going to win ? .1st cadel.2nd wiggins 3rd gesink .green Matt goss .polka dot Thomas voeckler
  4. B

Who will win the tour ? .

I know this is a road bike thing .but never go to the road bike page (if there is one) .anyway who is going to win ? .1st cadel.2nd wiggins 3rd gesink .green Matt goss .polka dot Thomas voeckler
  5. B

Convict 100 (dirt works 100 ) ticket for sale ph 0435144697

Hi I have 1 ticket for sale to the dirt works 100( convict 100) have hurt my shoulder .if you want it ring me there is a $20 transfer fee .my number is 0435144697 or 47574153 .thanks Dave
  6. B

Two convict 100 (dirt works 100)tickets for sale both 100k ph0435144697

Hi I have broken my shoulder and can't ride the race .so have two tickets to the convict 100 or dirt works 100 for sale .both are for the 100 km .my phone is 0435144697 or 47574153 .thanks Dave
  7. B

2012 World 24 Hour Mountain Bike Championships - Intense Battle

the person above said "i agree with everything you said but i do believe that if something is advertised as a world championship then it should be for a rainbow jersey. so until the uci gets on board then there isn't a real world championship event". great question what is a world champ.i say"...
  8. B

Events, racing etc. How to get started?

not everybody is a world champ the other thing to know is that most people are weekend riders not a graders.at my 1st race i thought there would be a note on the gate "lock on the way out" but its not like that.so just go and have fun .you will love it.:clap2:
  9. B

2011 SRAM Singletrack Mind Series

210 max heart rate WOW hi flynn had a look at your lap on the garmin and WOW HOW HARD WHERE YOU GOING ?????????????????. 210 for a 50yrold plus is great going .hope you are well :clap2:
  10. B

Watch out for paypal scams

Watch out for paypal scams listed a bike on ebay to sell got this sms from a guy . "hi want to buy your bike what is the lowest price you would take and what condition is it in ? can you email me back at speter481@gmail.com try to ring the phone number but its rings out.so seen a email to him...
  11. B

race debut

can you let us know how you when.and what you thought hay good luck and have fun and can you let us know how you when and what you thought. and how you were treated ?.as a racer i thought at my 1st race there would be a sign at the gate "can you lock on the way out".:single_eye:
  12. B

Kanangra Classic Enduro - October 16th - Mountain Sports

rode the track today should be a great race.rode the track.not hard 839m of climbing per lap.but its very easy climbing not long and hard but easy and long.had a lot of fun on the ride the 1st 35kms of the lap is FUN after that its on to the freeway back to the start[but there is a fun downhill...
  13. B

WSMTB Club XC round 6 - 11th September Blue Gum Lodge

fast start to c grade that was the fastest start to a race i have ever been in.45 seconds into the race on the back straight after the start in C grade my heart rate was already over 200 and stayed over 200 for the hole of the 1st lap.toping out at 205.this is not good i think for a 47 year...
  14. B

NSW State XC Championships

hi 1st up what a great day so well run.and that track WOW so much fun and a ture track for the state champs.as to the part about prize money as a rider who is never going to win i think it would be great to give the winners prize money.but if that means that the entry fee$ 40 goes up then sorry...
  15. B

NSW State XC Championships

track marking to get there hi thanks matt just one more question will it be signs posted to get to track ? .and thanks again my 12 yr old wants to race in the u13s [he turns 13 on 25th dec this year] can he race in the u13s ?.thanks dave