Recent content by BikeFx

1. BikeFx

VIC sold

Alrighty folks! bumping this up! will take $2000! I need it gone before christmas and i have heaps of things to throw in including jerseys, tubes, spares etc.
  2. BikeFx

VIC sold

Bump this up! Don't be scared of throwing me some offers! Need this gone soon
  3. BikeFx

VIC sold

BUMP!!! price drop!
  4. BikeFx

VIC sold

Bump this bad boy to the top and Throw me some offers!! Any offer will be considered
  5. BikeFx

VIC sold

Bumpity bump
  6. BikeFx

VIC sold

sold, please remove. thanks
  7. BikeFx

What do downhillers do for a living?

wow! so many more highly qualified people than i thought! haha! im just an apprentice chippy, (carpenter) gotta say, Its a pretty flippin awesome job! always working outside, build some pretty cool houses and work hard but party and ride harder!
  8. BikeFx

Sold sold sold

PM'd. cheers.
  9. BikeFx

Summer 2011/2012

Awesome work! keep it up!
  10. BikeFx

Marzocchi Prototype Suspension Exclusive

Holy crap! shivers are coming back! wooo so excited! and carbon lowers?! damn!
  11. BikeFx

Mick & Tracy Hannah On Hutchinson United!

That is the single best piece of 2012 hype ive read yet!
  12. BikeFx

Old School Giant Still Going Strong (Rebuilt)

That looks so awesome! I love it! Especially the forks.
  13. BikeFx

Chilcotins float plane drop

That looks like so much fun! im extremely jealous, plus it had my favourite song in it so its even more awesome! haha! nice
  14. BikeFx

You know you're a cyclist when...

I ran out of deodorant the other night before going out, and in my drunken state i decided to use motorex citrus degreaser purely for the scent. smelt nice
  15. BikeFx

2012 World cup team rumours....(NOW 2013)

Oh crap! Only glanced at the picture and didn't see that, unless he's planning on growing one? Like a go-faster mullet?