Recent content by BikerGirl

1. B

Oxy falls.

Yep keen to help out - sounds like it will be a fun track. PM me when you are thinking of heading up.
  2. B

Oxy falls.

Correct me if I'm wrong but ANZAC jump has changed quite a bit since the day it was built... less kicky... more lander...? These things to me, seem to suit those on downhill bikes going fast as opposed to those on DJ bikes. One might call this a compromise to suit both types of riders? I can't...
  3. B

Oxy falls.

My 2 cents... as a girl riding Oxy on a downhill bike on and off for the past 7 years I have to say that i like the fact that Oxy is changing. Having multiple styles of riding available at the one place is awesome. Thinking about what I enjoyed riding 5 years ago it's a lot different to what I...
  4. B

Women's Specific Armour

Hmm was going to suggest the Alpinestar Stella Bionic - but see that doesnt work for you. I love mine and find it really comfy..when i wear it... maybe just get something without chest protection...
  5. B

Demo 7 vs Session 88 FR

I would go for the Trek.... According to our local Specialized distributor there is no such thing as a Demo 7.... Gotta love that!
  6. B

New Structures at Oxford Falls

I saw these going up, and old mate was puting in a lot of hard work. He's gone to the effort of using good materials for the frame, and I'm sure people will have fun riding the new creation. Good on him for trying to give something back. We need to face it. People who are pissed off at MTB...
  7. B

Read this and comment!

Lawyers need new bikes too. Talk to one. It's nothing against the doctors. It's not coming out of their pockets. It's not going to kill the hospital/government either. To be honest, it's the insurance company that comes off worst. And last I checked, they were doing pretty well. Doctors...
  8. B

Competing and where to begin?

Thanks, I am in NSW and interested in downhill/freeride. Any girls around the northern beaches that compete?
  9. B

Competing and where to begin?

Hi I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on where to get started if I want to start competing in downhill comps? When does the season start and if anyone has any other tips they would be appreciated too. Bec
  10. B

Girls Only Phat Snaps!

I would definitely recommend it. We are making it an annual trip now, 2 weeks was plenty of time. Of course I would like to have stayed there for the rest of my life.. but 2 weeks was nice. We did 5 days in 2007, which is when i decided I actually liked riding.
  11. B

Shuttle runs at Oxford Falls this Sunday

Hey We go up most Saturday or Sunday mornings with a trailer for shuttles. We might not be up there this weekend as we might be away, but pm me when you are looking to go up. Bec
  12. B

Girls Only Phat Snaps!

Hey I know this thread is kinda old, but I thought I would start it up again. Here are some pics from my recent trip to Whistler.
  13. B

Jokes Thread.

A man walks into a petrol station and says, 'can I please have a KitKat Chunky?' The lady behind the till gets him a KitKat Chunky and brings it back to him. 'No,' says the man, 'I wanted a normal KitKat, you fat bitch.' I was at an ATM when an old lady came up and asked me to check her...
  14. B

favourite songs to go in riding movies

Yep, agree. Devil in a Midnight Mass is a great song to get stuck in your head before a ride. Always gets me pumped...
  15. B

favourite songs to go in riding movies

Another great song from Seasons is Bullet and a Target by Citizen Cope. I heard it on Seasons first, but then it was playing quite a bit during crankworx so I have had it stuck in my head for a couple of weeks now.... Great song.