Recent content by birdie

1. birdie

NSW (sold)

i dont know what to do with this thread now but yeah she's sold
  2. birdie

*sold*

Item: 2013 Boxxer R2C2 Location: Dapto, Will post Item Condition: They run beautifully but have a couple of scratches on lowers from the previous owner as pictured. I will post. I will include 2 way taped rubber stoppers for your frame (which is what i always use) Internals were immaculate...
  3. birdie

Forks with ~120mm ish Travel

Non tapered steerer, 26" wheel, quick release
  4. birdie

Forks with ~120mm ish Travel

Item: Forks with ~120mm ish Travel Location: Sydney/Illawarra Region Price range/Willing to Pay: $100-$200 Extra Info: Need to replace some old Marzocchi All Mountain 3 (140mm) forks so I need a non tapered steerer, for 26" wheel, quick release
  5. birdie

NSW mongoose - sold

sold sucked in m8
  6. birdie

what injury do i have?

Yeah thats true about the neck brace, but i did write off my helmet with a big cut up the side this time so surely its done something Anyway thanks, ill have to see a sports physio for work then
  7. birdie

Shimano Saint M820 Shadow sold

sorry but is this 9 speed or 10 speed? i never know these days
  8. birdie

what injury do i have?

Hey guys i had a stack at the downhill track this afternoon. I landed a jump short and bounced onto my head but luckily my neck brace saved some injury. After that i felt fine and got back up and kept riding for a minute or two. After that i sat down and had a rest but wen i got back up i...
  9. birdie

Sold.

I can vouch for these forks. They are the best forks in the world. Steve Peat wanted to buy them but team Kona paid sam here to keep them, which is understandable
  10. birdie

Singleton Rider

hey robbo im about to go to singleton for a week for work and i might bring my DH bike if there are any tracks around there you know of?
  11. birdie

FOUND Berkely, Wollongong - Black Downhill Bike (dh comp maybe)

Thought it was a norco but i only drove past quicky and it was the first thing that came to my head. Definitely had older 888's and all black. He was with a couple of other little kids doubling a shit motorbike
  12. birdie

stories of bike thefts? theft attempts?

My bike got nicked from school with bolt cutters but i got the guy and his wanker friends back. I found out the day later who it was just by asking, and then went to his 'hideout' on foot, and pepper sprayed him and all his many friends who chased me and then stole his bike the night after...
  13. birdie

You can take it if you want its not mine. And yes the kid is australian aboriginal
  14. birdie

It could be. The house was near the lake side of berkely just near that school zone. Had black fork stanchions, marzocchi? Thats one thing they couldnt respray. I almost felt like taking the bike just because i knew the original owner would rather me have it than that little rat kid lol
  15. birdie

Saw a kid about 13 riding this bike along northcliff drive. I watched him go to a house where he dumped the bike on the lawn and went inside. The bike has been on and off this front lawn for a while now. I have a lot of reason to think its stolen as most 13 year olds living in poor homes...