Recent content by BirdJimmy

1. B

Gold Coast downhill riders

Any riders out there keen to start digging on a track? Me and a mate have a track started and more hands would be great. No dig No ride simple :) thanks James
  2. B

Nerang outlook

Ive been told that outlook is getting destroyed atm or soon. and apaprtly it was on the new the other night, can anyone confirm this? sad to see so much work and effort to be put in to be taken down.
  3. B

Nerang outlook

Unreal! The amount of work that would of been put into that would be crazy! And to be taking down would be a sad day. I've been here a few times, not for a few years there's prob's been some change but I hope that it does stay and something good comes out of this! Good work fellas keep it up!
  4. B

Doing some Rebuilding of My Local

Good work! Ive heard some rumours that there is a group of dudes fixing it up and maintaining it now.. its great to hear! haven't been to that place in years. Needs to be ridden and built up!!
  5. B

a few pics from today

I actually meant this guy a few months back. still to this day him and his mates talk about his crash hahaa
  6. B

Lower back discomfort and exercises

I have the same problem, just went for a ride before for bout half hour and backs aching now. Ive been to the chiropractor and they gave me exercises to strengthen up my core and back. Just maybe hit the gym and work on your back for a month or 2 and see if it helps.
  7. B

Private Property Private slopestyle trail

looks like fun fellas! did you use any templates for your ramps? keen to make a ramp
  8. B

Private Property Cows. New track put in, its our little A line. 10 table tops in a row!

that big wooden berm looks sick! good work
  9. B

DH My First DH MTB

Looks good man! put it to good use
  10. B

Yeah ill buy a bike when I know theres a group of people to ride and build with I got the cash ready
  11. B

that's what im keen for man! im sorting out a day for few dudes to come have a look ill let you know cheers
  12. B

Hey brett, live at Guanaba, which is near Nerang! ill upload some photos and we can work something out from that :)
  13. B

Well I can go take some photos and upload them! I was hoping to get a few dudes together and go explore and see what others thoughts would be ill upload some photos in the next few days! Hope to start digging with yous soon :D
  14. B

Hey im back on this site again with new user, im keen to get into the downhill scene on gold coast, bit over bmx for now.. scenes pretty shit atm so im planning on getting a downhill bike and building tracks at my house, Got plenty of room to build a few tracks, wanna see if there will be a...
  15. B

Yup boys n E shredders

Many people in here ride downhill/ slope style...? im keen to get into the downhill scene on gold coast, haven't got a bike as of yet but I have the money just seeing if theres gonna be a good group of dudes to ride with before I buy a bike. im keen to dig and ride spots! got property on...