Recent content by blackmamba

1. B

VIC The private decent

whats going on with this track? did the middle section(new berm, wooden section) hold up with the moto rider?
  2. B

New saint brakes

yeah XT's are damn fine BUT if you love Xt's, your going to poke your eye out with the boner new saints will induce! unreal, and can take long sections of hard braking without whining like a school yard bitch/taylor swift. in other news i have a set of 2012 XT's in my shed if someone wants...
  3. B

H.E Parker Jumps

Anything end up happening with building these booters?
  4. B

Bowden Spur Kinglake - The rebuilding of a new legal DH riding facility.

Spoke with Ion (Ranger in charge) and the final call will be made thurs following a walk through. Supposed to be arctic thurs! But yeah if thats all mint, it will be green flag for Sat! Willing to throw beers / dollars for shuttles into someones esky Sat if anyones got spare seats.
  5. B

VIC The private decent

yo, also that road gap is also in dire need of a re-build. Grant an i were talking bout when it drys out we'll pull it down, concrete some solid uprights (prob trio of 10ft pitto trunks) in and rebuild it. Take the stress of those two eucy saplings and add a bit of length to the gap. Always the...
  6. B

VIC The private decent

boys its damn wet, grant an i spent so long just doing those bits ^ had to be so careful not to turn it into a bog. The middle bit were trying to reconfuckulate atm is heading towards all slightly-above-ground-wood-ladders-and-berms (across the wet gullies) so we can sustainably ride it in the...
  7. B

VIC The private decent

hopefully the weather holds gents. i'm going to suss out mt taylor this weekend but keen as to get out and getting the track pinned for summer
  8. B

VIC The private decent

was good opportunity to check out how the drainage in that seep was going...its working sweet! fixed the small drop on the left hand wooden ladder so anyone can just roll off it moto, bike, scooter etc. Its not ready to ride yet but you can get the picture of the alt line around the tree...
  9. B

VIC The private decent

I dropped in a temp wood ladder for that middle section yesterday, should stop it getting cut up (refer to attached image). The gravel drainage is working but as is the nature of clay, slowly. Cant wait for it to dry out and we can start using that new line. I was speaking to a 'local' and...
  10. B

VIC The private decent

id be keen to build it all the way down too!! finish with something gnarly like at outlooks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9ihXNzUSpY
  11. B

VIC The private decent

Id actually be keen to see some more rock along that top chute and build up an serious rock garden... would be pretty cool. Not like international at buller but still something that you cant just roll through, couple of launch rocks as well etc. Also a rock garden would allow us to shed water...
  12. B

VIC The private decent

i 'acquired' a sufficient volume of gravel (70L) to drain the water away from the cutting section and water is now flowing through the drains but my concern is its going to take forever to dry. Plan d was we were thinking of dropping in a 3m long bridge to get everyone through it without cutting...
  13. B

Val D'isere WC live tonight

not that far back considering he washed out. crisp line choices
  14. B

Val D'isere WC live tonight

primo pedal from mick hannah!
  15. B

VIC The private decent

ive got star pickets for the berm mate. il leave them up there next time im there.