Recent content by BlacKnight_Racing

1. BlacKnight_Racing

first downhill bike?

hey champ, good to hear that your getting into it. as a 1st dh bike if i was you i'd get a short travel dueller, something with 6-7 inches of travel. reasons for this are, theyre lighter than a long travel bike, and easier to manoeuvre around under you... and also getting a shorter travel bike...
  2. BlacKnight_Racing

NSW 1st DH Round Thredbo by NBT

hey neil, great photo's. hope u had a good weekend snapping away, do u have any of me? i was on an orange turner, with a white TLD short kit and white and black THE helmet, number 43. blacknight_racing@hotmail.com Thanks. Lucas
  3. BlacKnight_Racing

NSW 2010 (white) RockShox World Cup Boxxer SOLD

hey mate, have you still got them?
  4. BlacKnight_Racing

Nationals Multi-Thread: DH, DJ & 4X.

Prime shots mate, good work do u happen to have any of number 38, riding an orange and white turner, i was wearing white TLD shorts and a blue t-shirt all weekend, along with a THE helmet. Cheers Lucas
  5. BlacKnight_Racing

National Round 01 - Tassie

did u happen to get any of No# 38, riding an orange turner, wearing a blue t-shirt all weekend and white tld shorts? Cheers Lucas
  6. BlacKnight_Racing

Tas Nats Rnd 5 - DH Race Runs

hey mate, nice pics. would u have any of rider number 41, orange and white turner, THE helmet, and white TLD shorts, also wearing a blue t-shirt or TLD Headline jersey. Cheers Lucas
  7. BlacKnight_Racing

Transition TR450 Build

wow man, thats killer, looks sooooo smooth. i want one! any word on prices of frames?
  8. BlacKnight_Racing

Cutting Lines (New Edit!)

stephen mate, theyre both killer edits!, when are we goin out for more footage? im mega keen to shred some more! peace Lucas
  9. BlacKnight_Racing

NSW State Series- Awaba

hey mate, theyre some mad wicked shots you got. have u got any of number 31, riding a orange and white turner, white TLD kit both days and a carbon THE helmet. cheers Sam Lucas
  10. BlacKnight_Racing

Awaba 09 NSW state DH by NBT

hey neil. killer shots from the weekend. have u got any more of me? Number 31, orange turner, white kit. i really like the shot u got of me down the stairway to heaven. Blacknight_racing@hotmail.com Cheers Lucas
  11. BlacKnight_Racing

Lucas Kuncewicz |

niice vid dogg.... we should go sesh again... u need some more footage!
  12. BlacKnight_Racing

My Del rio Pics

hey mate, have you got any of number 31, riding a orange and white turner, wearing a white TLD kit, and THE carbon helmet? Blacknight_racing@hotmail.com Cheers mate
  13. BlacKnight_Racing

State DH Del Rio 09 ByNBT

hey Neil, firstly congrats on your shots, they look awesome, and to think u had one arm to work that camera of yours, good work. do u have any more shots of number 31, riding an orange and white turner... i was wearing a white troylee kit, with a carbon THE helmet... my email is...
  14. BlacKnight_Racing

NSW Ourimbah DH 2 - Saturday Practice Photo's

wicked shots man, any chance u could have a look for #31 riding a orange and white turner tld headline shorts and a black tee on saturday, carbon THE helmet.... Blacknight_racing@hotmail.com Cheers.