Recent content by blakeo_2233

1. blakeo_2233

VIC Sold please delete

Item: NS Suburban Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good condition bike runs smooth, only thing brake needs a bleed and she'll be as good as new. Reason for selling: Unfortunately sees no use, can't justify having it takes up too much space. Price and price conditions: sold please delete...
  2. blakeo_2233

TBSM and JetBlack Products Video Comp launches today

I think Jonathon Spanquish will be coming out to win this competition. http://vimeo.com/11917640 Be prepared...
  3. blakeo_2233

SOLD: Funn Full On 710mm

Are they 31.8mm??
  4. blakeo_2233

Few Pics of Moony Riding with the CHUNKED topcrown/stem...

Nice shots NK, but i have to admit that stem crown thing looks chat. Photos are mad but.
  5. blakeo_2233

DIY Sesh at the Heights

What are you talking about? Too much free time!!!
  6. blakeo_2233

DIY Sesh at the Heights

Shush moony, how much spare time do u acutally have to be picking and pocking through my posts at 9:54 in the morning!
  7. blakeo_2233

DIY Sesh at the Heights

Mate, rotorburn has enough e-fights happening, lets not try stirr something up. On the other hand though, Mason is obviously really happy with his D cups I mean what female wouldnt be right. Hes got his shit dialled, his photos are always good, gets the best clarity on a day in day out basis...
  8. blakeo_2233

DIY Sesh at the Heights

Hes also got man boobs.
  9. blakeo_2233

Johnathan Spanquish - Shire Profiles

Good to hear people are liking this video, as theres alot more jono to go round! And a whole family of spangerz out there....
  10. blakeo_2233

Thanks mannn, I tried hard on the bike that day :D but it was only my first week of riding fullstop and the mosies were out of control
  11. blakeo_2233

Why is it funny? Hes obviously dedicated and pushing for sponsorship.
  12. blakeo_2233

Just a DIY sesh

sweeet photos, whys jay on lemmys bike but i thought lemmy wasnt riding it anymore.....
  13. blakeo_2233

2010 Yeti 303R DH, tapered headtube. NOW includes rider review

That bike looks insane! Well done with the build looks killer.
  14. blakeo_2233

Can 2010 120mm Rock Shox Reba Team Dual Air forks be lowered to 100mm?

If you read my post, I havnt got a set yet I just wanted to make sure it was possible to do so before I bought them. Yer gunna be used on a dj/4x bike, will take advantage of this advice.. thanks man, and to everyone else who posted very helpful.
  15. blakeo_2233

Can 2010 120mm Rock Shox Reba Team Dual Air forks be lowered to 100mm?

RTFM? Reason being I asked this is because i wanted to know before I bought a set from crc if they could be lowered to 100mm as I wanted reba's with the 20mm maxle lite and the 100mm only come in QR. And asking this question on the net was alot more convenient than travel to my LBS to ask this...