Recent content by bmar560

1. B

Rotorua Trip

You don't need a guide. It's easy enough to explore the redwoods, get a shuttle pass. Make sure you ride Billy T, watch videos by new zealand mountain biking, they show the nice trails.
  2. B

Indigo Epic Trail

EPIC Took the wrong turn at the Y junction so did the Baarmutha Belter twice. So it ended up being a 77km ride. A nice mix of machine built and handcut trails.[emoji108] Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
  3. B

Indigo Epic Trail

How is the Indigo Epic compared to the Mt Buller Epic (Have done this one twice now) in terms of effort required ? Is there water station at the Yack end ? The plan is to ride the Indigo Epic this Saturday from Beechworth - Yack - Beechworth.
  4. B

FOX 34 or PIKE Ultimate

another question 51 vs 44 offset on the newer fork, is that going to be a noticeable difference ?
  5. B

FOX 34 or PIKE Ultimate

I'm currently running a 2017 Pike on a Tallboy 3 of the same vintage. The shock was upgraded to DPX2 a while ago and that made a huge difference. Thinking of upgrading the forks now, as the bike still does everything I do. Pike Ultimate or Fox 34 ? or just upgrade the bike :-) and with Fox 34...
  6. B

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

just got my rack. I think I need to ride less and go to the gym more just to take it off and put it on the car. Awesome bit of kit !
  7. B

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

https://www.haymanreese.com.au/products/hitch-pin-locks which is not very secure really but it's better than nothing.
  8. B

Bargain buys thread

from previous multiple destroy it yourself maintenance on the bike. I'll potentially burn the house down with a welder haha
  9. B

Bargain buys thread

looks great ! I'll bolt one up together when I get my rack. Can't weld :-)
  10. B

at the start of sale, they said 5 in stock. I might have snatched the last one. Still yet to be shipped however
  11. B

HAHA. Pushys 15% sale pushed me over the edge to get a singletrail 5up rack. Can't wait !
  12. B

I hope the quality of the product is betterer than they're grammer
  13. B

Anyone saw this ROLA VERTICAL BIKE RACK in the flesh yet? Pricing looks attractive. https://rola.com.au/Rola-Vertical-Bike-Rack--5-Bike-Carrier/19557-56c701e3-dd05-48bb-b3ee-7612e1ea1e38/
  14. B

Looking for a 5 bike vertical rack for the car. I currently have the Yakima holdup which I can extend by getting the 2 bike extension but, I think it will make parking a nightmare. I was saving up for the single trail rack, but they've increased their prices by a good chunk and it's getting...