Recent content by bmx_bandit

1. B

Our Ride Lots of Photos *updated pics*

if u dig it out its not a river, and most ppl are just saying that that shoodnt be classified as a river, correct me if im rong but i think there is a limit on the word river and there are other words for something that small besides river
  2. B

no my point is that norco dont build bikes to throw them off stairs to flat... not they arnt made for djing
  3. B

no wonder the norco was giving u problems buy do stairs to flat, perhaps its bcoz thats not exactly wat its made for... nice river
  4. B

came across this on my internet cruise...

did u not reed the post b4? and i think bb7rider is meening in every forum every single time sumbody posts sumthing some moron ses its fake....
  5. B

Some secret QLD trails + park shots

awesome...thats a nice bowl :wink:
  6. B

Red Bull Freight Train

stop digging an already dug hole
  7. B

removed

balfa :twisted:
  8. B

ourimbah club round june 27th

:? i no ay, all the races i here about he goes shitty for how good he is, and like everything else heees just a freak, like djing and shit yo hees a nut now but his races dont sound as good as he should or ... COULD be doing :?
  9. B

ourimbah club round june 27th

nice pics..wat kent come? :?:
  10. B

Red Hill last saturday 3/7/04

cool pics, nice riding john :lol:
  11. B

Random Riding Pics from today [1/7/04] (Park, DJ's, Urban)

hey nice pics man, wheres that park?? nice riding, i just learnt how to grind like feebles and sht but i havnt gotten to handrails yet just boxes and ledges....
  12. B

City Ride 16th June 2004

i think wat 243racer means to say is, i cant do trials so its shitty... 10 bucks ses that if you could do trials, ud love it... im with monkeymagic, if u dont like it or ur going to bag out something that i doubt uve ever tried go eat a dick
  13. B

City Ride 16th June 2004

yeah thats wat i was saying, ive never seen that frame i dont think :?
  14. B

City Ride 16th June 2004

wat the hell is that big black this? a couple of pics after the scream in the background...looks like a bloody beast!!! :D nice riding :lol:
  15. B

Crusty Nine Lives Tour (Melb)

nice :lol: looks mad, my frend went to da sydney one...sed it was whack!!