Recent content by BOBBYBROWN

1. B

time off the bike

Brought a car off the bike 8 years :P
  2. B

What Part Should I get Thread

I need new Cranks What ones do you recomend bike is for more DJ and i weight 95kg ATM so heavy fucker i was thinking Profile Race arms and TI spindle What do people recomend im not in no rush my cranks still work just on there way out
  3. B

The riding thread.

LOL at the picture
  4. B

The riding thread.

Pretty new here thought i say hi and join in on this thread as im slowly getting back into riding didnt know it was so hard to get back into after 8 years off the bike and bikes feel so much more diff but yeah back into riding and enjoying it :D mind you dont think im old for 8 years off...
  5. B

Post pics of ur local DJ's or skate park

+1 ACT I was there for summernats and i wish i had brought the bike the whole town is 1 big skate park wall rides stairs and gaps all over the joint i loved that park next to the shopping centre in the cage
  6. B

post up your bmx (s)

My bmx nothing spesh sold the MTB got this and already loving it more then the MTB
  7. B

VIC Windsor Dirt Jumps- dig you fiends, dig!

They look good i went there a couple months back on the old MTB and i can honastly say they where pretty lame it looks like you have done a good job and cant wait to give them ago
  8. B

Tuff neck Crank help

I lost a part from my tuff neck Cranks it is the part that the pedels screw into and then the part screws into the cranks if you understand me. Now what would you call this part or anyone know where i can find it im happy to call bike shops but it hard to explain the part over the phone so...
  9. B

powdercoating a bmx

Powder coating does not cost to much just search the net alot of places will let you send the items and so on, but what about anodizing items? also you can get vinyl wraping these days to Want woodgrain effect :P