Recent content by bobob

1. B

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

Test track walk/test ride
  2. B

The eeb quick or stupid questions thread.

I would not put an Aggressor anywhere for doing down the steeper trails, unless you want to set a record time into the bushes. I am glad you have found what suits you and where you ride. This PSA partly comes from the question of "how many clicks do you run" and "What pressure is for this trail?"
  3. B

Australia in on fire. Again.

A bad to be a tree in the Grampians (Mt. Zero / Dadswell Bridge / Pomonal), something SW of Buninyong in Ross Creek and something north of Gembrook
  4. B

Little Things You Hate

The big British book of smiles
  5. B

I hope this does not get lost in here - viddy request SH mousewheel

I was searching YT. I got the name wrong, it was a long time ago! YouTube link Thanks.
  6. B

I hope this does not get lost in here - viddy request SH mousewheel

Was it in a NWD video or something else? Can anyone remember that far back? Sam Hill, somewhere in Canada, riding timber features, skinnies etc.. But the mousewheel! Please someone help me find it, all my VHS tapes are gone :(
  7. B

Search within thread

Is the sealant in au compatible?
  8. B

Search within thread

Is ole mate ok... I mean I've got $20...
  9. B

Search within thread

Sing out if you keep at it.. I got a big day of office work planned tomorrow... I don't mind a game of Cluedo...
  10. B

Search within thread

Sorry don't mean to come off as rude.. got a bad knock the the head, I guess my ambition outweighed my talent... I hope you see the option..
  11. B

Search within thread

It's a good idea... Something like this sort of thing where if you click search and then change it from everywhere to one of the othe r options? Or "no Aden"?
  12. B

Fox Grip damper - rebound knob seized.

Just a note, if you don't use grease and loctite... You too could end up like Lance....
  13. B

We stopped for a few mins, then set off with a headstart, he mowed us down. He said his name was Cam, a nice enough guy. You might need to ask him for the time and place, and bring the keys to hand over..... :D
  14. B

Yer I dunno, a group of 5 ebb riders, came up on a guy on stubs climb in cleland sa.. just after the koala park before the turn up, or the turn down to waterfall gully. We stopped to see if ole mate was good.. he was just adjusting a cleat. He caught us by the next fireroad. And we were braking...
  15. B

The QUICK question thread.....

Yes, they were a great idea, rode like a noodle tho...