Recent content by boltz

1. B

Volunteers needed for Wild West Series Races

I've put up laminated posters in the usual places, but I thought you were delivering posters to the bike shops, Perry. If I got that wrong and you need a hand let me know mate.
  2. B

TMBC CHRISTMAS PARTY and SPECIALIZED DEMO DAY

If you haven't made a TMBC event this year, then this is the one NOT to miss. There's something for everyone here! Make sure you keep Sunday 9th Dec free for the most jam packed day on the club calender. It's all happening at Jubilee Park - entry off Amos Rd via Withcott. Starting at 8am and...
  3. B

XC Sub-Committee Meeting

See you at the meeting
  4. B

General meeting Wednesday the 10th of October

1. Follow up on Murphys Ck 2.Details of club Christmas party
  5. B

Rider Training Day 28th Oct

Just a bit more detail on the training day. As the flyer says, we'll start at 8 a.m. and the four different sessions will operate simultaneously and be repeated four times so that everyone has an opportunity to do all four sessions (if they so desire) on a rotational basis. During this...
  6. B

General meeting Wednesday the 12th of September

I'd like to set a date for a Murphys Ck camp over weekend to rough in a trail.
  7. B

Turkey Tree Issues

Like!http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.png
  8. B

Who's interested in rider training??

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest so far. Just to keep you updated, we just need to find out who can do what and where. We should have some dates / details after the next club meeting (12/9).
  9. B

Turkey Tree Issues

Has this tree suddenly started to lean in, or is it the same as it's always been. If it's the same, we've run 2 DX races without any major complaints, the guys with wide bars have posted cracking times, so what's the problem?
  10. B

General meeting Wednesday the 8th of August

I'd like to discuss a club organized rider training day, and flesh out the volunteer incentive scheme idea a little more. I'd also like to propose an event we could run in Jubilee consisting of some timed shuttle runs of Frenzy, followed by a lap of rollercat, then a DX on Turkey, all on the...
  11. B

Who's interested in rider training??

I'd like to get an idea of the level of interest in a rider training day organized through TMBC. It could focus on beginner and intermediate level riders, using an accredited coach, at Jubilee Park. For those wanting more down hill oriented skills there is training available at Gap Creek in...
  12. B

Derailuer compatability - 9 / 10 speed?

Well that's a bugger. Thanks for your help Cobba
  13. B

Derailuer compatability - 9 / 10 speed?

I'm changing to a 2 x 10 speed set up. I've bought a 10 speed cluster, shifter and chain, but can I get away with using my 9 speed sram XO derailuer?
  14. B

'Murphys Creek Escape' trail ride - Saturday 14th July

Unless there is solid rain, the ride is still on tomorrow. It's looking like occasional showers like today. If it looks too wet to ride, we can still walk the area to scope out trail potential.
  15. B

General Meeting July 11

Looks like Pete's got numbers 8 & 9. So: 10 - I'd like to resurrect Jason's idea from the May meeting. We need to settle on a date and venue for the club Christmas party. 11 - Volunteer Incentive Scheme. This idea has been discussed informally for many years, so here's my proposal...