Recent content by Booost

1. Booost

The Photo Snob Thread

This would be taken from the Montparnasse building.. Was there last week but sadly didn't have my camera :(
  2. Booost

The Photo Snob Thread

Need serious help snobs. Canon 70-200mm 2.8 (non-IS) or 70-200mm 4 IS. Both around the same price $1200-$1300 range. Will be shooting a bit of everything with a focus on sports (riding, skating) and a bit of portraiture as well. And before anyone says 2.8 IS II .. I realistically cannot...
  3. Booost

The Photo Snob Thread

A few random photos from my travels this year, nothing too special, but appreciate feedback.
  4. Booost

Whistler 2012

This is although worth a look for a bitta information, a few staff housing buildings at glacier are owned by the fairmont hotel, but have the same setup as staff housing. http://www.ziptrek.com/images/stories/Fairmont_Chateau_-_Information_Brochure_Private_Rentals.pdf
  5. Booost

Whistler 2012

From someone who has been living in staff housing all year, its really not that bad... and I've been in the worst building at Glacier (Base II) all winter. Cooking utensils are limited but you have enough to make most meals, you won't have an oven in your room if you stay at Glacier instead...
  6. Booost

Little Things You Hate

So many first world problems..
  7. Booost

After School Bikes

Nice photos, ugly ass riding :P
  8. Booost

2010 Giant Faith World cups or Totems??

Nah they didn't.. Last year of the 32mm Boxxer was the 2009 Model. 2010 was the first 35mm model.
  9. Booost

Ourimbah Champs Helmet Cam.

I assume you're using a GoPro? Anyway, stay away from the 1080p mode, its not wide angle and it gives a disgusting zoomed, jello effect. Stick to mode number '3', its 720p, but wide angle and 60fps. Is naice.
  10. Booost

GIANT GLORY'S are made to go sideways! picture of jump now up!

That's one ugly ass whip...
  11. Booost

Backpacking Europe with a DH bike - My story

Epic trip is epic..
  12. Booost

Townsville track bulldozed

Vodafone aren't the contractors for the NBN, nor do they provide cable broadband so I'm not too sure how you stumbled on that conclusion?
  13. Booost

2011 snow thread

Coming to the end of our 2 week NZ trip.. just two days left on the slopes to round off our 11 days with a couple rests in between. Shall be hitting TC's tomorrow if anyone is up there and then finishing it off with Coronet. It's been an awesome time and we really lucked out with the conditions...
  14. Booost

2011 snow thread

Landing in QT tomorrow. Can't wait!
  15. Booost

Nitro Circus!

YEhhhh that'd be sooo sick!!