Recent content by botcolon

1. botcolon

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

:D Bwahaha too funny!! Watch out!
  2. botcolon

Not a burners bike I believe. Fresh off the plane from a UK gent.
  3. botcolon

Proud new owner of a nice Orange Alpine160 with upgrades. Don’t see many of these on these shores. Loving the Mountain Mint. Off to Lysterfield on Sunday to test it out.
  4. botcolon

DJ Ressurecting an STP

Very nice mate! Seems like the 'in' thing to do under lockdown.
  5. botcolon

DJ 2012 ABD Flow 4X 26er

LOL maybe when summer rolls in. Going to start moving the landing out and throw in a table. Done spine now.
  6. botcolon

DJ 2012 ABD Flow 4X 26er

Took it for a test flight. Very nimble in the air. Bit of sag in the forks and rear wheel has a buckle but otherwise solid.
  7. botcolon

DJ 2012 ABD Flow 4X 26er

ah awesome find. So they are not original being 2008. Was trying to id the year so I can check the fork setup. Thanks for that!
  8. botcolon

DJ 2012 ABD Flow 4X 26er

Love the stickers. Seems to gel nicely with the bike somehow. Were these OEM or standard stickers?
  9. botcolon

DJ 2012 ABD Flow 4X 26er

I'm starting to understand how rare. Did a google search and can't find a single picture with this livery. Only the Avanti catalogue. Be awesome if I could find a set of Horizontal DO's. <if anyone is listening> :)
  10. botcolon

DJ 2012 ABD Flow 4X 26er

Yeah Isaakk. Plus the 29ers have a tall stance. I'm riding a Trek Fuel ex and just so different. Not as weird as going back to BMX.
  11. botcolon

DJ 2012 ABD Flow 4X 26er

Amazing kit you can find on a budget. $300 well spent. Given it a basic wash but needs a detox and then wheels back on for a spin.
  12. botcolon

DJ 2012 ABD Flow 4X 26er

Hey all, I was looking for a dirt jump bike to practice on during lockdown and finally stumbled across a facebook marketplace bike. Its a 2012 ABD flow with a Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 2. Don't know much about the bike as looks like not many were sold, but seems very solid. Feels weird getting back...
  13. botcolon

Red Hill; Legal trails

thanks for reaching out B.King. I'll take you up on the offer. Will send a pm.
  14. botcolon

Red Hill; Legal trails

Just got my hands on a 2017 fuel ex8 29er and keen to head up to redhill. I'm in seaford 3198. Any other locals on here? I'm 40ish and keen to get back into mtb.
  15. botcolon

VIC SOLD Ritchey WCS Wet White flat bar and Truvativ AKA stem in white

pm sent hey mark, pm sent thanks michael