Recent content by bowtajzane

1. bowtajzane

NSW Praxis Cadet G2 Alloy Crankset - 165mm

What size spindle are these, normal 30mm or their weird 30mm step down to 28mm..?
  2. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

We plan to be there, we just need to get my mates rear wheel sorted... :oops: Anyone know if any of the bike shops have mechanics on today....:oops::oops:
  3. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

Legs are toast....:oops: So short is good... Where would we start/finish from and we'll drive to where ever...
  4. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

boyracer what does a lap or 2 of belair consist of ???
  5. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

Yeah it's not pissing down unless the rain is horizontal....
  6. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

What's the go for tomorrow ? Is it wait and see if it rains again overnight then make a call... I'm happy either way (ride/not ride)
  7. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

I can't believe it's only for the club..
  8. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

Went out to o'hallorans yesterday to stretch the legs, good little set up out there and I'm sure it will get better when they open the bmx/pump track, it looks hectic bro...
  9. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

Ozzybmx you sound like you've got this reclining thing dialed :cool: I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to more ,mtb or reclining :p
  10. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

Lock it in Eddie...;) Can we cut out the middle man and just recline....:p:p:p
  11. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

Holy f ... 35 ks is probably out of my league after riding the previous 3 days... Maybe a short loop and straight to the pub for me..
  12. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

I may need to up my travel insurance...
  13. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

Ok looks like we have a few participants, all we need is a day a time and a location, who's going to organise this rabble..??
  14. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

Bahahaha... See....this is the type of local knowledge that will make or brake a holiday..
  15. bowtajzane

Adelaide what to ride...

We are there from 27th till 2nd so I'll leave it up to boyracer..but it will probably be easier on the Sunday as we have shuttles on the Saturday, maybe Friday arvo train shuttles are an option but I'd need a yay or nay from the locals if that's feasible...